Firozkhan A. Inamdar
SUMMARY OF SKILLS
• Mechanical Maintenance Supervisor with over 10 years’ experience in Fertilizer and Fiber Glass manufacturing/process companies
• In depth knowledge of mechanical equipment’s,diagnostic’s, Troubleshooting of system & equipment’s operating
• In hand experience working on mechanical machines and exposed to various engineering Tools
• Expertise in managing the entire team of technicians and completion of assigned task
• Lias with Engineering & operations on the matters relating to equipment maintenance & availability.
• Aware of Six sigma, 5S & TPM system
• Ensure cost control of maintenance activities
• Comprehensive knowledge of safety, quality and environmental laws and regulations like OSHA ISO 9001:2008,ISO 14001:2004 & OHSAS 18001:2007
• Well versed in Planning, scheduling, managing maintenance work staff by CMMS and ERP system.
• Proficient with MS office programs Word, Excel, PowerPoint,AutoCAD & Outlook EXPERIENCE
AL FARIS INTERNATIONAL COMPANY.
Jubail, Saudi Arabia
March 2018 –Present
• Performed vehicle inspection, Maintenance & repair operations
• Maintained adequate stocks of crane, forklifts & other light /heavy duty vehicles to avoid any shortages
• Worked as inventory and procurement coordinator to ensure parts are available and ready
• Ensure workshop operations were in accordance with health, safety environmental standards.
• Record daily attendance of workshop employees
• Ability to read hydraulic schematics
• Maintained workshop safe & clean at all the times EASTERN INDUSTRIAL COMPANY
Glass Fiber manufacturer (Saudi Join Stock Company) Jubail, Saudi Arabia
March 2014 – Feb 2018
• Responsible for the planning, Coordination, Scheduling & execution of plant specific maintenance activities.
• Identified maintenance work flow issues & set departmental Goals and expectations
• Perform daily fleet audit to identify and schedule required maintenance items within required time restrains
• Maximize machine productivity and manpower efficiency by resource leveling preventive and predictive maintenance task schedule
• Assist with the identification of root causes of following equipment failure & development of new maintained task to eliminate them in the failure
• In hand experience on coupling alignment with SKF laser TKSA 80 device.
• Inspect & Maintain the mechanical component of machinery that Includes Pumps, Compressors, Blowers, Overhead Conveyors (Wilcox), Gearboxes, Woven roving machines, Butterfly valves etc.
• Inspect & Maintain RF oven, Conventional Oven, Furnace Equipment’s, Electrical overhead Hoist, and Batch screw conveyors, Steel mesh belt conveyors, shimadzu DR & Cake winders etc.
• Review daily maintenance reports, logs, and records and provide direction
• To enhance the productivity with any modification and improvement required as per the production requirement
• Coordinate with the plant manager for maintenance schedules and procedures 3B- BINANI (GOA GLASS FIBER LTD.) Goa, India
December 2008 – March 2014
Assistant Mechanical Engineer
• Inspect and maintain mechanical equipment.
• To ensure smooth running of machines in shifts
• To ensure that machine breakdown at it’s minimal in shifts & Update spares for same
• Inspect & Maintain Mechanical Equipment’s like Oxygen Generation Plant includes Vacuum blower & W type reciprocating Compressor,FD cooling towers, Reciprocating Air compressors, Recycling Crusher,Blowers,Chain conveyor,ETP & WTP plant equipments,CSM(chopped Strand Mat)steel mesh Conveyors, Screw conveyors, Rotary Valves,AHU, HVAC(60MT) etc.
• Record & maintain history card of machines and utilization of spares using ERP system
• Issue of work permit to technicians and subcontractors as per safety procedures
• Attended shutdown project of Binani for the Year 2009
• To ensure daily /weekly condition monitoring of equipment’s
• Carry out daily tool box meeting for technicians and subcontractors ZUARI (AGRO) CHEMICAL LTD. (Goa, India)
September 2007 – September 2008
Apprentice Mechanical Technician
• Repaired, overhauled and maintained pumps,4-stage water cooled air compressor,2-stage CO2 compressor,2-stage Ammonia compressor
• Hand on Experience of machines located in Ammonia, Urea, Utility, DAP, NPK and Bagging Plant includes 70MT water tube boilers, Boiler feed pump,FD cooling towers, Gas turbines,Condensers,Valves,Submersible & centrifugal Pumps,ETP & WTP plant equipments,Bucket elevator conveyor, Fluid couplings, Bag stiching machines, Belt conveyors etc.
• Attended shutdown Maintenance for Ammonia & Urea for the Year March 2008
• Hand on knowledge of Dial gauge Alignment on Cooling Towers, Pumps and Compressors EDUCATION
Diploma in Mechanical Engineering, 2004-2007
Government Polytechnic Panaji, Goa-India
Automobile Engineering 2002-2004
Purushottam Walwalkar HSSC, Goa-India
Name : Firozkhan Inamdar
Fathers Name : Asadkhan Inamdar
Age : 32 Years
Marital status : Married
Languages known : English, Hindi, Marathi, Konkani CERTIFICATES & AFFLIATION
• Competed three days training session on Welding and Gas cutting by Larson & turbo Ltd.
• Completed one day External Training Programme on Communication Skills and Supervisory Skills.
• Successfully Completed ISO 9001:2008,ISO 14001:2004 & OHSAS18001:2007 Integrated management system – Internal Auditors Programme ”by GLOBAL Quality services
• External Training on SKF Bearing
• Attended one day External Training on “MANAGING TIME – FROM ACTIVITIES TO RESULT” by Smart Edge learning and development solutions
• Completed two days certified courses in Fire and Safety &CPR First Aid
• Successfully Completed AUTOCAD 2007 at LIBRA Training Division
• Awarded for FIRE RESPONSE RECOVERY after fire at 3B-Binani in the year 2012.