supervisor of Therapeutic Services - Carpe Diem Academy
To prosper within a successful organization and undertake a challenging position that allows me to demonstrate strong interpersonal skills
Bilingual English/Spanish. Typing skills 45 to 55 wpm. Fast learner, self motivated and team player. Computer Skills: Microsoft programs, including Word, Excel, Outlook and Internet Explorer. In school at the moment to receive my certifications.
I will be relocating to Orlando FL in June 2018
Will be relocating in June 2018 to Orlando, FL
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
Willing to relocate to: Orlando, FL
Administrative Assistant/ Therapy Co
Carpe Diem Academy - Miami, FL
December 2010 to Present
Answering multiple Phones
Organizing trip and activity
Memos, accounts payable
General Labors Staffing
February 2009 to Present
Server, making sure the food would come out on time
Bartender, preparing drinks and making sure the clients were satisfied
Greeting the guest and making them feel at home.
Child Care Worker
Cutler - Bay, FL, US
July 2007 to July 2010
Plan and prepare daily developmental activities.
• Prepare healthy diet according with the children ages and special needs.
• Plan and implemented recreational activities appropriate for age group.
• Maintain area organized, sanitized and safety for the children.
ARSI REALTY - Miami, FL
January 2006 to October 2006
Greet customers and ascertain what each customer wants or needs.
• Performed administrative support such as Quick clam deeds, fax, and file.
• Research properties in MLX as client's requested.
• Answering multi phone lines answering questions the clients have and meeting there need.
UPTOWN RECORD - Miami, FL
March 2000 to December 2003
Greet customers, as well help the customer with all there needs.
• Make covers of the Cd's and make sure the stock was good.
• Supervised and coordinated the employee's daily assignments.
• Prepare schedule and overseeing the hours were completed.
• Collected payments and processed orders from the customers.
IMPORT AUTO CARE - Miami, FL
August 1995 to October 1999
Answered multi phone lines and ascertain the customer's needs.
• Placed orders for auto parts and office supplies.
• Collected payments from customers and file, fax and give receipts.
• Maintained area organized and sanitized
Recommendation: Add your education level or degree
Carpe Diem Academy
Word And Excel (10+ years), Excel (8 years), Adobe (9 years), Photoshop (10+ years), Powerpoint (6 years), Billing (10+ years), Notary Public