Advertiser with 24 years of experience in the Graphic Design area, with a “Cutting-Edge” service motto. Goals and success oriented within the company, I have applied my knowledge and ability to plan ahead, to develop myself in a personal and professional area, which allowed the companies I have worked with in the past, to grow and increase productivity.
FREEZE A DIVISION OF CENTRAL MILLS NY, NY
Designed graphics for garments and developed products, for well-known and outstanding brands like Disney, Nickelodeon, Warner Bros, Hasbro, Sesame Street and Peanuts. Worked with high-end retailers like Macy's, Target, Walmart and Old Navy. Developed fresh and innovative designs, to provide distinguished products to a demanding audience. Followed the "Less is More" philosophy, I successfully managed to apply high level of color and typography, creating a balanced design.
Worked hard to build solid foundations that will allow me to advance in the design area. Achievements
Be immediately recognized as a valuable asset to the team and achieve reliability for high profile projects. Every suggestion given to the team was considered or used to improve operations. 100% satisfied customers for the service and work that has been done. 2016 - 2018 Graphic Designer
Integral Training Institute ICI, S. A.
Actualidad 2000, S. A.
Santillana, S. A.
Disesa, S. A.
Editorial Norma, S. A.
Other Work Experience
2003 - 2005 Graphic Design Professor
2003 - 2004
2003 - 2006
2002 - 2003 Textbook Illustrator
2001 - 2001 Textbook Illustrator
Responsible for BTL projects, to encourage customers to go to the supermarket with an internal activity. Buy, pull, scan and retouch photographs necessary for promotion. Make daily press deals with list delivered by internal buyers. Make labels on supermarket products internally.
Develop from concept to the promotional arts.
Supervise a team of two collaborators in charge of processing work pieces of the promotion. Negotiating with parts suppliers POP established for promotion. Correct all spelling level of supply.
Follow up on social networks and the web page.
Development of Banner, posters, flyers, press, billboards, digital bumpers, inserts, brochures, labels, logos, etc. Achievements
Undoubtedly the whole team Marketing strategy has been a major support to what the supermarket is today. Meet all the deadlines set by the store.
2011 - 2014 Art Director
Develop all promotions from the concept supplied by the creative department. Develop marketing elements such as: stickers, banners, brochures, folders, press, posters, stationeries, flyers, logos, billboards, etc.
Responsible of visual identity for several brands like, Wesson (Cooking Oil), Kola Real, Hotel Chic: Santo Domingo, Tabasco (Sauce), Ragu (Sauce), Pepin Insurance, etc. Achievements
Be part of the company's stable growth and achievement of its goals each year. Fulfilling the clients goal, by achieving target sales. 2014 - 2016 Art Director
1989 - 1993 BA in Advertising APEC University
• Ability to manipulate elements of visual communication properly, such as color, typography, balance, contrast and space.
• Focused on deadlines and ready to do what is needed to achieve goal without constant direction or supervision.
• Ability to illustrate/sketch concepts quickly and transfer them to digital design.
• Photography skills with an emphasis on technique, composition, balance and details.
• Multi-task manage and prioritize di erent projects to meet deadlines.
• Advanced proficiency in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
• Ability to communicate verbally and a team-player.
• Ability to creatively apply my knowledge to graphic advertising communication.
• Ability to identify problems and develop creative solutions.
• Able to keep a focused and e cient attitude under pressure. 2014 Social Networks aimed at Companies Dominico University 2008 Secrets of Successful Graphic Design “Seminar” Chavon Courses
2006 Advanced Computational Design Omega Tech
2004 Professional Photoshop “Seminar” Graphics of the Americas