MUHAMMAD MUBASHAR FAROOQ
Basti Bagh-Ban Pura Khudian Khas Kasur
OBJECTIVES To broaden the spectrum of my knowledge while working in a progressive and result oriented
organization where performance and achievements
are the basis for growth and rewards.
B-Tech Pass (Electrical
Superior University Lahore
Lahore Poly Technic Institute Kasur
Govt High Secondary School
• Worked with Hystar Sourcing & Services as
Field/Supervisor Power and Networking
• Worked as Assistant Technical Officer
Electrical and Team Coordinator in Multitek
Engineering & Services.
I have more than 5 years on-hand
practical, Supervision experience in the
field of Electrical Engineering which was
gained while working on numerous
projects as maintenance engineer / site
engineer in national and with multi-
national organizations. The major fields
of experience maintenance, planning,
scheduling, site management, testing,
commissioning and installation
supervision of electrical and instrument
equipment such as LT/HT distribution
equipment, internal and external
lighting, ear thing system,
instrumentation and associated cabling,
cable trays etc.
• Experience and Knowledge about Fiber
firstname.lastname@example.org Page 2 of 4
and Fiber layout.
• Experience and Knowledge about
Networking, UTP, Ducting, Roots Etc.
• Complete Installation all Control Panel
to Generator. Complete Installation all
Control Panel to Generator.
• Experience and knowledge about
protection scheme of transformer.
• Experience and Knowledge about Ear-
• Familiar with all measuring equipment’s
like, multi meter, High voltage tester,
Phase sequence meter, Clamp on meter,
• Experience and Knowledge about UPS
Have a detailed knowledge of all safety
policies and regulations. Additionally,
enforce all these policies to team members.
• Good communication skills, both oral and
written, ability to coach and team members
of the staff, quick problem solving and
conflict resolution abilities, and
understanding of how to delegate work
• Also, be fluent with a computer, and have
experience using relevant computer
• Perform detailed calculations to compute
and establish manufacturing, construction,
and installation standards and
• Making sure projects meet electrical and
construction safety regulations
• Direct and coordinate manufacturing,
construction, installation, maintenance,
support, documentation, and testing
activities to ensure compliance with
specifications, codes, and consumer
• Inspect completed installations and
observe operations, to ensure conformance
to equipment specifications and
compliance with operational and safety
email@example.com Page 3 of 4
• Attending meetings, writing reports and
giving presentations to managers.
• Ability to analyses complex problems,
assess possible solutions and
comprehensive understanding of electrical
health and safety regulations.
• US Consulate, Lahore with Qavi
• NBP, National Bank of Pakistan.
• Bahria Town, Islamabad.
• Nishat Mills Ltd.
• KRL, Islamabad.
• Jotun Paint, Lahore.
• Khyber Medical University, Peshawar.
• HEC, Islamabad & Lahore.
• Saleem Fabrics.
• UOG, University of Gujrat.
• KUST, Kohat University.
• Agriculture University Faisalabad.
• SALU, Shah Abdul Latif University Khair
• GIK, Ghulam Ishaq Khan University
• COMSETS University Islamabad.
• NDU, National Defance University
• Nera Tel (Pak Army).
PERSONAL DATA Father’s Name : MUHAMMAD TUFAIL HIJAZI Date of Birth : 16-08-1991
NIC No. : 35102-4661811-7
Religion : Islam
Nationality : Pakistani
firstname.lastname@example.org Page 4 of 4
• AUTO CAD
• ADOBE PHOTOSHOP
• CORAL DRAW
• COMPUTER HARDWARE