ASSOCIATE BUYER BANNER HEALTH CORPORATION - CHANDLER, AZ 01/2018 - CURRENT
• Receive facility orders for routine and specialty supplies.
• Create vendor purchase orders via Electronic Data Interchange, telephone, internet, email and fax.
• Expedite open orders, provide customer service and works closely with departments and ven- dors.
• Facilitates product substitutions on back ordered products.
• Verify pricing against contractual agreements and initiate actions to resolve discrepancies.
• Act as liaison between indirect purchasing and accounting department to help resolve any invoicing or purchase order discrepancies.
• Handle routine interactions with raw material suppliers and contract manufacturers and provide a service that is customer friendly.
• Enter purchasing information into accounting system, ensuring accuracy of GL codes and project numbers.
• Research and resolve Invoice, PO discrepancies, coordinate returns, credit memos and vendor return.
Supply Associate BANNER GATEWAY MEDICAL CENTER - GILBERT, AZ 06/2016 - 01/2018
• Partner with Materials Manager in departmental operations.
• Receive deliveries and inspect items for damage or defects.
• Verify accuracy of deliveries and alert the departments (buyers) of discrepancies.
• Maintain Material Safety Data Sheet.
• Monitor PDA machine usage, create utilization reports, consult with clinical supply liaison, moni- tor inventory and par levels.
• Assist with the procurement of special supply needs and equipment.
• Implemented process improvement on daily Cycle monitoring. ERIC NGUYEN
https://www.linkedin.com/in/wildreedsartisan 602-***-**** 7810 N 14TH PL APT 2037, PHOENIX, AZ 85020
Seasoned manufacturing and health care professional with over twelve years of experience in fast-paced environments. Strong understanding of procurement and invoice processing functions. Well-cultivated relationship skills with both internal and external customers.
• Microsoft Office and various procurement systems,
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Solid vendor and client relationship focus.
• Certified Six Sigma Green Belt (SSGBC)
Operations Support INTEL CORPORATION - CHANDLER, AZ 07/2015 - 06/2016
• Create and maintain paper and electronic filing systems, including attendance records, corre- spondence, and other records.
• Create schedules and event calendars.
• Coordinate conferences, meetings and special events.
• Supply ordering and distribution.
Stockroom Clerk GE HEALTHCARE PARALLEL DESIGN INC - PHOENIX, AZ 07/2012 - 08/2015
• Ensure accurate inventory through proper database management.
• Manage outgoing and incoming inventory and stocking.
• Create and maintain records in proprietary Access database.
• Participate in Lean Activities and manage metrics. Production Assembly GE HEALTHCARE PARALLEL DESIGN INC-PHOENIX, AZ 04/2006 - 07/2012
• Inspect materials, products and equipment.
• Requisition materials, supplies, equipment parts and repair services.
• Set up and calibrate machines and equipment.
• Recommend and implement measures to engage employees leading to improved production and quality.
EDUCATION Washington High School
TTY Career College, Phoenix, AZ