Sandeep Kumar Karumuru, PMP®, CSM®
firstname.lastname@example.org LinkedIn +1 408–623–5623
Certified project management professional (PMP) and ScrumMaster (CSM) experienced (6+ years) in managing projects across the areas of business, technology and supply chain. Astute business acumen, proficient at project management methodologies, solid grasp of technical project management, knowledgeable in SDLC framework and scrum principles. A passionate individual with an unwavering drive to excel, inspire and lead by example. Strives to constantly improve and enhance team’s efficiency, productivity and performance by leveraging empirical decision making, systematic continuous improvement, coaching and mentoring. Experienced in bridging the gap between engineering and business. Recognised for success in delivering value in result-oriented environments. Proven ability to lead multicultural (global) cross-functional teams in delivering high quality outputs with highly collaborative work ethic and inclusiveness. Earnestly exploring opportunities in fast paced agile environments that leverage the power of scrum. Competencies
• Planning & Scheduling • Managing triple constraints
• Microsoft Project 2016 • Coaching and mentoring teams
• Team building & motivation • Planning quality – Lean principles
• Facilitation and collaboration • Ethical, empathetic and servant leadership
• Waterfall, Agile – Scrum & Kanban • Continuous improvement – Kaizen mindset
• Business oriented & customer centric • Scrum values, team roles, artifacts & events Education
Northeastern University, Boston, MA, USA 2016 – 2018 Master of Science in Project Management
Manav Bharti University, Solan, Himachal Pradesh, India 2010 – 2013 Bachelor of Business Administration
Project Management Institute (PMI), Pennsylvania, PA, USA Active through 2020 Project Management Professional Certification, PMP® Credential #2043177 Scrum Alliance, Westminster, CO, USA Active through 2020 Certified ScrumMaster, CSM® License #000801667
D’Amore – McKim School of Business, Northeastern University, Boston, MA, USA 2016 Graduate Certificate in Supply Chain Management
Lynda.com: Technical Projects, Microsoft Project 2016, ITIL Foundations Internship
Techsol Corporation., Princeton, New Jersey, USA 2016 – 2017 Demand Planning (Intern)
• Responsible for forecasting demand for 15 SKUs of energy based devices (EbD).
• Completed SAP Advance planning and optimization (APO) module training.
• Served as subject matter expert on projects checking confidence levels of final forecasts. Experience
Integrity Logistics (T) Ltd., Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania 2013 – 2015 Project Manager
• Spearheaded multimillion dollar organization-wide projects with budgets reaching $25 million
• Led and delivered the online cargo management system (OCMS) project for company clientele
• Collaborated with the program managers on numerous projects that slashed the average turnaround time on ‘Tnz-Drc’ freight corridor to 67 days from an average of 95 days saving $42 million in annual revenue. Sandeep Kumar Karumuru, PMP®, CSM®
email@example.com LinkedIn +1 408–623–5623
• Led and delivered multiple distribution network reengineering projects involving primary and secondary networks of distribution centers and warehouses to eliminate 70% of the seasonal supply chain bottle necks
• Steered 25+ small scale technical projects such as platform migration, and software implementation
• Delivered on process improvement, inventory optimization, capacity scalability (WMS) projects
• Endeavored the fleet management project that installed GPS devices on 1500+ trucking units that brought transparency to the shipment tracking system (STS) that resulted in 30% improvement in feedback.
• Created loading plan system (LPS) to track vessel movements, port loadings and allocations. Sri Datta Logistics Pvt. Ltd., Hyderabad, India 2006 – 2010 Project Coordinator
• Presented project status and performance reports to project managers and to senior management.
• Produced requirement analysis during project planning to ensure coherence with stakeholder expectations.
• Sequenced activities, created WBS and Project schedule timeline using Gantt charts on Microsoft Project.
• Conducted workshops with experts to understand project requirements and brainstorm for solutions.
• Assisted project manager with project planning, execution and maintaining project documentation.
• Accelerated work flow by ensuring prompt work package hand-off to next assigned team member/vendor.
• Recorded comprehensive lessons learned based on collective inputs from project team and project manager
• Championed quarterly project staff review program that led to 20% increase in productivity level.
• Reviewed hundreds of vendors on service quality, performance, contracts and initiated disputes.
• Sharpened the accounts receivables billing corroboration process for invoices and statements to clients.
• Managed the communication plan and ensured stakeholders and senior managers were updated as needed Technology
Cloud: G Suite – Docs, Sheets, Slides, Drive and Hangouts Project Management tools: Microsoft Project, JIRA, Trello Softwares: MS Office Suite –Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and Outlook Collaborative tools: Slack, SharePoint, BlueJeans, WebEx, GoToMeeting, Zoom and Skype Affiliations
Member of the Scrum Alliance community
Member of the Project Management Institute (PMI)
Member of PMI Mass Bay Chapter and PMI Silicon Valley Chapter Co-Founder of Northeastern University’s Project Management Society (NUPM) Member of Northeastern University’s Supply Chain Management Club (NSCMC)