MARK STEVEN SIERAK
Accomplished Marketing and Communications executive with a successful track record serving on senior management team and managing marketing staff for a national luxury real estate company. SKILLS
• Marketing team leadership • Multi-million dollar budget experience
• Client/vendor relations • Staff identification and training
• Procedures improvement • Company branding creation and rollout WORK HISTORY
4/2016-current Freelance Marketing Consultant - Los Angeles, CA Marketing Consultant
• Improve clients marketing initiatives utilizing my extensive background with luxury brands. 8/2004-4/2016 Sotheby’s International Realty, Inc. - Beverly Hills, CA Director of Marketing
• Held senior position on the corporate team on all aspects of marketing including staff and agent training, print and digital advertising design and implementation, website content and design, agent support materials and initiatives, intranet content, and agent and listing promotion.
• Improved marketing staff and initiatives for 43 offices, covering 13 markets nationally, supporting more than 1,800 agents, by leading the team nationally, finding biggest talent to hire, mentoring and guiding field members and by hosting annual regional marketing meetings.
• Found great savings annually on the multi-million dollar regional marketing budget by negotiating best rates and finding appropriate targeted placements, including print and digital ad buys, events, sponsorships, and production of marketing materials.
• Increased agent retention and recruiting by assisting local brokerage managers present the company value proposition and marketing updates to small and large groups, by organizing agent networking opportunities and continuing education events and by participating in monthly manager recruiting meetings.
• Identified best and most cost effective outside vendors including companies that provided digital and print promotions, web design, intranet creation and hosting, public relations and advertising. 1/2000-8/2004 Marmillion + Company - Los Angeles, CA & Washington, D.C. Creative Director
• Oversaw all design and print production for boutique strategic communications firm.
• Designed innovative collateral materials for 40+ clients, including: logo and visual identity, business papers, brochures, publications, postcards, print advertising, event staging, exhibits, signage, websites and video production.
• Reduced both company and client budgets by identifying and managing superior outside print vendors to include highest level of product and service.
University of California, Los Angeles Los Angeles, CA & Art Center College of Design Pasadena, CA
• Courses in graphic design and Adobe Creative Suite Vassar College, Poughkeepsie, NY
• B.A., Social Psychology