*** ********** ** **** ***, Madison, WI 53715
University of Wisconsin-River Falls Class of 2017
• Bachelor of Science (B.S.): Conservation
Fraud Prevention and Quality Auditor, Fetch Rewards, Madison, WI April 2018 – Present
• Analyze fraudulent trends through Fetch tools.
• Review users accounts based on fraudulent activity and close the account.
• Audit receipt corrections and vendors for quality control and accuracy.
• Identify trends in inaccuracies and escalate problems. Scheduling Specialist, Fox 47 WMSN TV, Madison, WI October 2017 – March 2018
• Input program timings and formats for multiple TV stations.
• Communicated with networks and syndicators to obtain formats for movies, specials and other programming.
• Ensured that the information from the program schedule matched to the Traffic system.
• Organized and kept copies of network formats for reference. Operations Representative, C.H. Robinson, Madison, WI June 2017 – September 2017
• Customer/carrier/supplier follow-up.
• Answered incoming calls and scheduled appointments.
• Provided shipment information, audited load information, completed customer/carrier/supplier requests.
• Tracking and tracing, and data entry.
Night Attendant, Lake Elmo Park Reserve, Lake Elmo, MN May 2016 – August 2016
• Greeted park visitors and provided information on park facilities.
• Advised park and campground users of park regulations.
• Ordered and kept inventories of supplies.
• Oversaw late night activities within the park – reported damage to equipment and facilities. Cashier/Customer Service/Cook, Kwik Trip, Hudson, WI May 2014 – October 2015
• Provided effective communication with customers and coworkers.
• Safely handled food preparation to meet food safety guidelines.
• Handled money effectively and efficiently.
• Maintained the stock room.
Hmong American Student Organization, UWRF March 2016 – May 2016
Asian American Student Association, UWRF
• Public Relations October 2015 – February 2016
• Webmaster September 2013 – May 2014