Mobile No : 850*******
Looking for a challenging position in industry where my technical knowledge, logical skills will greatly enhance the industry success and my growth.
• Working as back end developer(server side) with around 15 months of experience.
• Strong experince in RDBMS like Postgres.
Languages : C, Python2.7
Databases : Postgres
Framework : Django (1.11)
Operating Systems : Ubuntu,Windows
Version Controlling System : Git
Storage Management and Monitoring
Client Name : X-IO
Back End Technologies : Python 2.7, Django (upto 1.11)
Frameworks : Angular v.1.x/ 2.x/4.x
Data Base : InfluxDB, Redis, Postgres
XIO ISE Manager is a storage management and monitoring UI interface for provisioning and management of XIO's G4 storage systems (ISE). The UI stack utilizes the REST web services API which exposes all the primitives required to provision and manage an ISE system. The UI supports basic storage operations like create/delete, present/unpresent to hosts, thin provisioning, dedup etc., and hardware status monitoring, storage utilization, and real-time performance graphs. The web application has various independent micro services like data collector, aggregator, message queue, websocket and ReST API. The UI stack was developed using Django as the web framework based on Python, and Angularjs/NVD3 was used to drive the entire UI/UX. For real-time performance charting, a python based data collector collects the data from all the storage arrays and pushes into an in-memory Redis based Key Value Store. Another python based service called “Data Aggregator” pulls data from Redis Queue and formats/aggregates the data before pushing this into a Time Series Database (InfluxDB).
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Developing web services APIs using Django REST framework as per front end requirement.
• Developed independent micro services like data collector, aggregator, message queue, websocket.
• Bachelor of Computer Science Engineering from vignan’s lara institute of technology and science, vadlamudi, Guntur.