Exceptional verbal and written
Angies List Super Service Award
KCH&G Magazine Gold Award Winner
KCH&G Magazine Platinum Award
Accomplished Project Manager with over 20+ years of experience in all phases of the management of million dollar construction projects on time and within budget. Exceptionally strong leadership skills that focuses on team building, with a reputation for creative problem solving, coordinating work force teams of 30+ Subcontractors while multitasking and coordinating multiple projects. A hands on Project Manager whose builds his teams with ownership mentality practices.
1. Coordinated project through completion.
2. Weekly budget review to include vender bills, subs invoices, producing and approval of change orders.
3. Coordinate meeting with clients weekly to review current budget and expectations.
4. Daily onsite coordination and creative problem solving to cut cost and improve overall scope of project.
Mark Frashier Construction
1. Coordinated onsite completion of projects
2. Analyzing multiple onsite issues, developing a workable solution 3. Client/sub contractor interaction specialist
4. Daily coordinating the work force of 20+ on multiple projects. 1998-01 -
Done Right Contracting
1. Pre hand off responsibilities to include initial meeting with client, architects, designers
2. Manage completion of multiple projects while maintaining the budget, product delivery and installation
3. Quality control and monitoring of projects
4. Financial allocations within scope of the business model Education
Completed 58 hours of course work over three semisters Maintained a 3.0+ GPA
Left school due to injury from Scholarship related sport 1998-01 -
Cleveland Chiropractic College
President of class for three of four trimester
Maintained a 3.5 GPA
Dropped out to pursue building my contacting business 2003-01 -
Went back to school once business was self sufficient for personal furfillment Completed Bachelor of Science w/ minor in Religion Maintained 3.5+ GPA