***** ******* ***** ***** *****, Florida 33647
firstname.lastname@example.org Tel. 813-***-****
HR SERVICES & OPERATIONS INDUSTRY LEADER
IMPROVE BUSINESS RESULTS BY SOURCING QUALIFIED CANDIDATES AND EDUCATING AND DEVELOPING TEAMS WHILE COORDINATING ORGANIZATIONAL STRUCTURE AND ACCOUNTABILITY
Institution and development of collaborative teams through periodic feedback and coaching opportunities. Build framework for success through creation and integration of strategic policies to bolster open communication and teamwork supporting the goals of the organization. Human Resources Training Employee Relations MS Office Skills Financial and Human Capital Analysis Compliance Customer Service Budget Management Reporting Strategic Planning PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Ultimate Medical Academy - Tampa, FL 2017-2018
Post-Secondary, Allied Healthcare Academy offering campus-based and online training Associate Chair, Intervention & Academic Services (Online) Coordinated efforts of 22 team members, 2 Team Leads and 1 Team Coordinator in providing remediation and intervention assistance for student population of over 15,000 in a customer service contact, call center environment.
• Utilized UltiPro (familiar with Paychex) system to approve time cards, paid time off, jury duty, transfers, terminations, etc.
• Conducted investigations for Worker’s Compensation and reviewed medical report for potential accommodations
• Conducted investigations for complaints on the floor; followed established progressive discipline model.
• Placed requisitions for new hires; reviewed resume for qualifications; interviewed qualified candidates.
• Collaborated / consulted with leadership on new procedures for department and implemented.
• Created new hire handbook with policies, procedures, instructions, example documents for performance.
• Coordinated new hire training, including creation of training for entire team improving morale and performance.
• Continually provided coaching and performance management to those seeking or having challenges.
• Trained individuals on performance reviews and what each section focused on and appropriate documentation.
• Trained team on compliance issues – yearly training (sexual harassment, use of systems, FERPA guidelines, etc.).
• Utilized data from reports to follow up on quality, critical trainings, new hire documents, ensuring compliance.
• Utilized remediation initiatives to develop training for departmental focus and KPI improvement.
• Conducted real-time and delayed call monitoring to ensure compliance with federal & state laws.
• Directed employee relations strategies involving various team members in presenting information such as compliance, review processes, and peer communication.
• Performed exit interviews for exiting staff, coordinated equipment return.
• Worked with team on developing goals and objectives for department and other systems to benefit the team.
• Developed strategies to provide real-time service realizing a reduction in wait time and 90%+ service levels.
• Worked inter-departmentally and developed remediation assistance initiatives to achieve persistence of 64.7%.
• Created new metrics and a KPI rating system (“Royal System”) for performance tracking and succession planning; enabled determination over 3 months who the short-term promotable individuals were and proud of results. Certification Services Manager/Advisor 2009-2017
Provided customer service to a location of up to 1000 in training / certification for medical advancement.
• Awarded “2+2=1” award for bridging multiple site effectiveness.
• Coordinated 6 vendor events / trainings per year for certification promotion and awareness.
• Realized a 92% pass rate and 87% sit rate for sites by training leadership and teams on importance of certification.
• Trained Senior Management Team regarding Certification by creating reports focusing on organizational initiatives and how certification assisted in exceeding the expectation.
• Assisted in yearly accreditation efforts for organization by compiling all certification occurrences for campuses.
• Contributed to discussions on additional manpower and organizational structure. Tim Crum, (Cont.)
LifePoint Church – Tampa, FL 2002-2008
HR Administrator / Business Administrator
Member of the Executive Team, coordinated 38 volunteers, 15 staff members, 3 direct reports and a budget of $3.9MM.
• Developed and implemented business policies and procedures manual through working with each leader.
• Coordinated employee relations activities, payroll, etc., and negotiated healthcare and retirement plan benefits while achieving 100% plan participation.
• Guided team in accordance with employment / labor laws.
• Initiated in-house financial process with yearly audit procedures by teaming with a Tax Accountant. Conceptualized plans and supervised remodel of purchased facility in excess of $7.775MM by meeting with contractor and architect weekly, discussing time frames, delays, inspections; project completion 14 days early.
• Assessed items for confidential nature and shared only when necessary ensuring Executive Team understanding. National Healthcare Linen Service – Safety Harbor, FL 1999-2002 Large linen processing facility providing laundry service to hospitals throughout Florida. Human Resource Administrative Manager
Coordinated customer service efforts of 4 office staff in payroll processing, invoicing, collections while assisting 8 production floor supervisors and over 260 production workers
• Creation of employee file structure for tracking and review, audit purposes, and governmental guidelines
• Collaborated with 2 collective bargaining units for team success; contract interpretation provided to management
• Sourced / recruited candidates using various job boards, events, referral programs, and One Stop offices
• Supported creation of performance review cycles for each position and shared with leadership
• Created new procedures for documenting processes and evaluated for accuracy and completeness
• Achieved a 100% score on governmental OFCCP Audit (Technical, Personnel, Compensation) by researching expectations and utilizing support from the organization headquarters
• Initiated 3rd party supervisor training program to bolster morale and better productivity scores Four Corners Inc. (Wendy’s Franchise)
Director of Operations (Bakersfield, CA) 1998-1999 Developed blueprint for customer service success and shared vision with 7 direct reports and 240 employees with yearly sales of $13MM.
• Conducted formal / informal investigations regarding complaints and applied progressive discipline as necessary
• Recruited / interviewed for positions in organization in accordance with Targeted Selection Interview process
• Guided 4 of 7 General Managers in achieving a Level II Training Store level
• Negotiated regional pricing indexes for various paper and food items
• Improved profit by 25% and a sales increase of 21.2% from prior year focusing on efficiencies, training, and accountability
• Recognized for having the highest sales average per week (448% higher than system average).
• Coordinated initial development of 4 additional sites for new locations District Manager (City of Industry. CA) 1994-1998
Coordinated customer service efforts of 8 direct reports and 256 employees in exceeding Quality Service Cleanliness goals with an average of $2MM sales volume.
• Reduced food cost 1.21% and lowered labor costs 2.07% by training leadership to break down costs to the team
• Coordinated and assisted with training for 5 new store openings throughout California
• Appointed primary development / training district for Pacific Rim Franchisees for achieving 100% training ratings
• Received Division runner-up award for yearly Sparkle contest for achieving high operations evaluation ratings EDUCATION
University of Kentucky, Lexington, KY
B.B.A./Bachelor of Business Administration (Minor in Marketing) Working towards SHRM-CP/PHR Certification