• Overall 2 years of professional IT experience with 1+ years of experience on ITSM applications.
• Experience working on ServiceNow as Administrator for different clients.
• Extensive experience on technical implementation of various ServiceNow modules such as Incident, Problem, Change, knowledge, Request, Service Catalog and Integrations.
• Implementation of ITSM modules in ServiceNow using ITIL framework principles with strong understanding of ITIL V3, Deep functional and technical knowledge of Service Now.
• Extensive experience in creating and maintaining Access Control Rules (ACL) for securing and providing the right access to role based applications.
• Experience in configuring Email notifications in ServiceNow, Scheduled Jobs, Script Actions, and Events for any scheduled actions.
• Experience in Configuring existing workflows and creation of new workflows using ServiceNow graphical workflow editor.
• Designing of various Service Catalog items using Designer and Record Producers and Defining workflows for the Catalog items, Approvals and Dynamic tasks in ServiceNow
• Experience working with Waterfall, Agile and Scrum methodologies.
• Experienced in providing production support (Level 1 and level 2) in resolving defects, tickets and change requests raised
• Generated operational reports and KPI analysis; responded to service requests and provide incident resolution.
• Experience in developing, web based and standalone applications in J2EE technologies.
• Very Good organizational, communication and documentation skills.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a group.
SKILLS AND CERTIFICATIONS
•Programming Languages: JAVA, J2EE, C, C++
•Database Tools: Oracle, SQL
•Operating Systems: Windows, LINUX, Microsoft Server 2012
•Methodologies: Agile, Water Fall
Eson Consulting – Atlanta, GA
ServiceNow Administrator Jan 2018 – Jun 2018
Utilizing the ServiceNow Service Catalog for users to create Service Requests and Service Items.
Work with application owners to update workflow tasks and approvals for automated processes
Creating and Managing Inbound Email actions for multiple IT departments and groups.
Performing environmental promotional activities from Dev. to QA to Prod.
Assist in importing of configuration, user data.
Production Support as first line support in resolving defects, tickets and change requests raised.
Creating various workflows for Incident Management, Change Management, Problem Management, Knowledge Base, Service Requests and SLA’s.
Create monthly metric reports for IT management teams and assist with scheduling data exports to application owners.
Maintain LDAP integration and user configurations
Search, populate, and customize the knowledge base
Implement security scheme and controls by using contextual security, control systems and data
Participate in the full SDLC Requirements Gathering, Analysis, design, and coding, testing, training and operational support.
Tetrasoft INDIA pvt ltd - Hyderabad, Telangana
ServiceNow Admin Jun 2016 to Dec 2016
Involved in Service now. Development, Customization and Administration.
Application Support for Incident Management, Problem Management, Service Catalog.
Involved in developing workflows.
Development of Service Now forms and views
Developed Scripts to invoke existing Script Include
Used Glide Scripting to develop Business rules.
Created several Client Scripts, UI policies, UI Scripts, UI Pages.
Worked Email Template and Notification.
Used Notifications to communicate to group of users
Developed View, Approval and Assignment Rule Development.
Development of SLA for the organizations.
Implementation of ACL.
Customized Service Catalog Management.
Performed code migration using Update Sets
CGG (Center for Good Governance)- Hyderabad, Telangana
JAVA Developer (Intern) Sep 2015 to May 2016
Developed using HTML, CSS for web page design.
Created two login pages one for client login and one for customer login.
My role is to design web page using HTML and CSS also part SQL Database in the team of 3.
Object Oriented Programming (OOPS) Concepts were immensely used for modeling.
Used GIT for code repository and maintaining current and historical versions of the source code.
Collaborated with the team members for testing the application on different target devices and also debugged the issues
Actively involved in meetings and team building events.