* Merchandising sales *Purchasing and inventory
*Management for retail and manufacturing *Customer and vendor service
*TLMS military payroll software training *Project process improvement
*Supervision in retail and farming *Recruiting and staffing
02/2016 -05/2018 MANAGEMENT, STAFFING, AND CUSTOMER/VENDOR SERVICES
C MARLER FARMS ELBA, AL
• Managed and directed employees, tracked employee performance for coaching and reviews, and initiated facility meetings.
• Reduced labor cost by over 30% by developing more efficient work schedules and analysis of facility processes.
• Slashed payroll/benefit administration costs by negotiating prices and fees while ensuring the enhancement of services.
• Ensured compliance with internal and external policies and regulations.
• Delivered facility orientations and submitted benefits and termination reports for staffing operation records.
• Provided an exceptional level of service to each customer/vendor by listening to their concerns.
04/2014 - 01/2016 SALES AND MARKETING REPRESENTATIVE-Part-time
ACOSTA JACKSONVILLE, AL
• Represented Kraft, Proctor and Gamble, Johnson Brothers and other retail corporations for 15 stores in territory.
• Demonstrated quality, commitment, detail, communication, and technical knowledge in FTRAC audit for special retail projects.
• Maintained full distribution and advertising display of products in assigned accounts as well as creating as much as 25% more ad shelf space.
• Summarized weekly sales and advertising project results in Microsoft Office.
FIREHOUSE TROY, AL
• Provided leadership to ensure that each employee consistently meets quality and customer service standards.
• Opened new store and gained profitability of business by operating within food and labor costs.
• Trained and managed crew of 10 or more employees on cash handling, customer service, food preparation, and food handling.
• Improved weekly store inventory and purchasing audit.
• Consistently met or exceeded standards required by store Divisional Manager.
06/2000-01/2005 Programmer and Client Trainer; ADP, Birmingham, Al
10/1995-01/1998 Retail Orientation, Staffing, and Training; TOYS R US, Montgomery, AL
12/1993-06/1995 Military Trainer (Europe); DATACARD, Minneapolis, MN
EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATION:
512 Legends Trail., Enterprise, AL 36330 C: 334-***-**** firstname.lastname@example.org
2005 Bachelor of Science; Business Management
University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minnesota
1992 Computer Applications: Software and Hardware
Hennepin Technical College, Minneapolis, Mn
3.8 GPA, Honors
1983 Associate Degree: Pre-Medical
St. Cloud State University, St. Cloud, MN
Dr. Julie Johnston, email@example.com; 1-865-***-****
Rebecca Mack, firstname.lastname@example.org; 334-***-****
2018 Health and Wellness Co-leader, Highpointe Church, Enterprise, AL
2007 Internship-Recruiter and Benefits, HB&G, Troy, AL