Mid-level Full-stack developer proficient in Java, Spring, REST, MySQL, Angular, Node, MongoDB, Python with Django framework and also passionate about data visualization. Skills
• Java1.8, Spring Boot, JSP,
• Angular 6, REST
• Node.js with Express
• MongoDB and Mongoose • React.js, Backbone.js
CSS3, Ajax, Bootstrap
• Python with Django & Flask • MySQL, SQLite
Software Engineer: Capgemini India. (Client - Discover Financial Services) (2010 to 2012)
• Development and maintenance of mainframe based legacy system to Linux for cost efficiency and increased scalability using MySQL, Shell Script and Perl Script, JS-Console for batch programming.
• Revamping of DFS travel and expense system using Core Java, Spring MVC, Hibernate, Servlet, MySQL, Apache, Tomcat, Eclipse following agile methodologies throughout development cycle. Education
Full-Stack Development: Coding Dojo Seattle - Bellevue, WA (Aug 2018)
• Python, Django MVC and Flask with MySQL, jQuery and Jinja, Amazon EC2
• MEAN - MongoDB (Mongoose), Express, Angular front-end framework and Node.js, EJS
• Java (Sun Certified Java programmer) - Spring Boot with MySQL, JSP, Spring Security. iOS and Mac application development: University of Washington. Seattle, WA (Jan 2016) Bachelor’s degree: Information Technology: D.Y. Patil College of Engineering. Pune, India (2009) Diploma: Information Technology: Government Polytechnic College. Jalgaon, India (2006) Passion Projects (GitHub: https://github.com/Priyanka01?tab=repositories) 1. DataViz (Data visualization) using D3js, Java with Spring boot, MySQL and JSON.
§ Converting real-world data from furniture department into graphical representation by cleansing the data, parsing, storing in database for easy manipulation and generating report. 2. Speech Recognition and Synthesis using Node.js, Express, Angular and Mongo DB.
§ Exploring web-speech API for creating fun application using voice commands. 3. Guide as a Service web application using Python, Django, REST, MySQL, Google Maps API.
§ Person willing to provide service as a guide can register and upload his schedule, rates and service details for the tourist i.e. setup his profile page.
§ Tourist can view guides in his nearby location using google maps and book a guide. Also, after using the service tourist can provide a feedback/ rating.