Lawrence Onyeugbo – U.S. Citizen
Results-oriented Human Resources Executive with Master’s degree plus 15 years HROD broad experiences in all areas of HR, including recruitment and staffing - RPO, BPO and PEO, policy development, performance management and benefits administration. Adept at building consensus among staff and creating involved workforces. Fosters an environment of teamwork, continued growth and development across all functions.
● 15 years’ experience as HR Consultant / Workday and PeopleSoft Functional SME Consultant / HRIT Contractor / HR Document Management / Organizational Development.
● Partnered with teams to provide mission critical oversight of compliant solutions, designs and systems integrations on PeopleSoft and Taleo platforms.
● Understand the balances of human capital design and delivery requirements and can translate scope in strategic business terms and contexts. Administered recruitment plans and strategies, compensation, benefits and performance management programs.
● Expertise in EEO, ADA, ER and AA to include diversity, adverse impact reporting and management.
● Utilized Knowledge of employment, labor and housing laws such as: FLSA, FDCPA, FCRA, SOX, FASB, and EEO/FHA/HUD to process both inbound and outbound calls - 80 customer contacts daily.
● Developed performance management and appraisal techniques to track data modeling and conversion results.
● Converted and imaged data into Pyramid and ADP utilizing HRIS conversion module – Sap, PS, OR
● Managed employee LOA, injuries and FMLA reports and documents to include background checks.
● Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Proficient with Microsoft Suites - Word, PowerPoint, Access, Excel - h/v look-up, pivot table; Acrobat, SQL.
HRIS – ATS / Workday / Accounts Receivable / Advertising - Best sales tool / Benchmarking / Benefits Administration - Total Rewards Management and Capital Accumulation Plans / Business Law and Analysis / Capacity Planning / Data Processing – ADA, background checks, e-verify, on-boarding / Database Administration / Human Resource / Recruitment Specialist / Information Systems / Job Analysis / Organizational Development / Talent Management / PeopleSoft 9.1/9.2 / Oracle / Sap / Performance and Policy Analysis / Project Management / Pyramid data modeling / Customer Support Management / HR Document Management / Recruiting / Risk Management / Staffing / FMLA / Accounting Software’s – Peachtree, QuickBooks, AS/400, ADP, Kronos, Cognos, Paychex, Deltek, Sage / Case Management / Tax Planning.
● Master of Science in Organizational and Human Resource Development, Abilene Christian University 1997
● Bachelor of Applied Arts and Sciences, Lamar University 1995
● SPHR Certificate in Human Resource Management, Fairleigh Dickinson University Dec 2014
May 17 – Present: Job searches and professional networking synergies through peer group affiliates.
Ambit Group Reston, VA Sep 16 – May 17
HRIT Sr. Consultant
●Consulted as functional HCM subject matter expert for Workday project team. Provided group support, advisory, recommendation and guidance on workforce planning and management core processes and implementation programs in collaboration with project team. Reviewed and evaluated various HRIS - PeopleSoft templates and platforms for both compliance and specification. Optimized team transactional solutions by initiating user interface queries of proprietary system communication sequences from enterprise wide relational databases reconfigured for planned project and according to client specifications. Provided sequence of algorithms collaboratively toward mitigating workforce planning solution approaches in the specific and significant gap areas generated by SWOT analyses of need capabilities and staffing requirement modeling. Experience with LATAM (Latin America) clients human resource development change and knowledge management services interventions.
●Utilized Knowledge and applications of employment, labor and housing laws such as: FLSA, FCRA, SOX, FASB, EEO/FHA/HUD, Lean, HrRisk Management for Processes Improvement.
●Converted, imaged and modeled data with Pyramid and ADP software’s, including HRIS conversions like: SAP HCM, Oracle-Taleo, PeopleSoft, Workday, Success Factors. Provided an integrated solution format for program implementation. Planned, monitored, adapted and evaluated designed outcomes with peers.
●Designed and implemented HR operating model platforms for shared services - BPO and PEO.
●Initiated change and knowledge management best practices as solution for component integration and deliverables. Utilized and proficient in cybernetic tools: TQM, Six Sigma - Green Belt, for continuous improvement of processes, including training and development of performance management, appraisal techniques and instruments for enterprise-wide utilities to structure team coalescing experiences toward matrix formalization and work culture synergies.
NJ Dept. of Labor – Workforce Training and Development, Perth Amboy, NJ Sep 13 – Sep 16
Group Workday activity networks efforts through the CWEP program. In-depth Orientation that includes discussion of self-assessment career tools, the impact of job loss and job search methods including labor market information, resume branding, marketing and transferable skills. Create and peruse requisitions and position in Workday / Taleo utilizing data modeling techniques. Completed administrative forms as weekly work search activity reports. Participated in skill partnership grant that enhances marketable competences for high skilled/wage jobs. Generated clear quantitative goals to be achieved as business case for program funding and continuity.
Professional Network, Dallas, TX Aug 11 - Aug 13
Online human resources professional networking connections volunteer activities.
● Membership recruitment, job analysis and evaluation, roles modeling and benchmarking, career planning and development including networking via Share Point, Sap and PeopleSoft.
● Coordinated human resources work activities needs of subordinates and staff. Resolved workforce disputes.
● Maintained and updated Workday per Organizational Development and Talent Management specifications.
● Expertise in EEO, ADA, FMLA, LOA, AA, employee relations, diversity and adverse impact reporting issues.
● Consulted on site with clients and provided creative human capital ecosystem alternative solutions, organizational chart design and reporting directives implementation. Issued recommendations to Technology Manager/Director.
Bank of America, Dallas, TX May 10 - May 11
Risk Management (AR)
● Mortgage banking account receivables and solutions management.
● Managed 400 Account Customers monthly. Intensified and built relationships with clients.
● Resolved employment related disputes through proactive communication.
● Provided loss mitigation program solutions to customers: Short Sale, HAFA, Deed-in-lieu, modifications.
● Managed documents like, Dodd-Frank, 4506T, Bank Statements, W2 and Tax returns.
● Utilized People-Soft, Sap Modules, Mainframes, Workday to multitask and for performance management - time and labor, schedules, appraisals and feedbacks.
● Liaised with IT and IS to resolve data modeling and configuration issues.
Super Media, Irving, TX Aug 09 - Apr 10
● Utilized BEST sales tool as decision matrices to mitigate customers’ media products and services need.
● Performed correspondence activities, inbound and outbound calls, solutions management.
● Need assessments utilized: ROI, Breakeven, Cost Benefits, Debt to income ratio, Capacity planning and Gap.
Citigroup/Sears, Las Colinas, TX May 08 - Jul 09
● Relationship/Underwriting Management including due diligence and transactional support OD functions.
Freelance, Tampa, FL Jan 04 - Mar 08
● Provided human resources consultative support to local start-ups in matters relating to sourcing, recruitment, staffing, employee relations, case management, compensations/total rewards analysis and talent management.
● Designed and implemented several operational effectiveness programs such as the Scanlon Plan to improve employee performance and productivity.
● Researched and networked with Professional Group - HRPN on contemporary human resources policies, processes and legal issues both as contributor and moderator.
● Led team effort in peer review sections and performance appraisal feedback.
● Assisted in developing recruitment and staffing strategies for call center operational structures.
● Coordinated with management to establish training, feedback, and performance systems.
● Managed the transitions of trillions of credit instruments by completion of HRIS PeopleSoft programs.
● Companies included: Measurement Inc.; New World Staffing @ J P Morgan Chase; Prostaff @ Nokia;
Bank One; Provident Bank; First Bank.
Home Depot Inc., Tampa, FL Apr 02 - Jul 03
HR Document Management
● Performed front line customer contact human capital issues resolution utilizing company's SOP.
● Developed performance appraisal and management techniques to track data modeling and conversion results.
● Utilized Windows NT and image conversion technologies - Pyramid, PeopleSoft and ADP, for data processing.
Office Team Inc., Cincinnati, OH Sep 99 - Apr 02
● Participated in the transition of the organizations information systems HCM for the Y2K.
● Converted and imaged data into pyramid and ADP software’s utilizing HRIS OD/TM conversion PS module.
● Managed employee leave of absences, injuries and FMLA reports and documentation
● Led IT and IS team efforts in Benefits information transition (FMLA, WC, ADA, COBRA, ERISA and LOA).
● Analyzed and modified compensation and benefits policies to establish competitive programs and ensure compliance with legal requirements. Managed employee LOA, injuries and FMLA reports and documentations.
Internal Revenue Service, Covington, KY Dec 98 - Jun 99
Tax Examiner - Contact Rep
● Adjusted tax returns and corresponded with customers utilizing the NT computer peripheral.