MARY A. TIETJEN
Enriching the company by consolidating/reducing costs ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
Administrative assistant with over 15 years of experience in production, raw materials and scheduling. Organized, detailed with excellent customer service and follow through skills. Accurate, proactive and works well with all levels. Mentors, trains and coaches team members.
• Microsoft Office
• Appcon / AppSphere
• Report Generation
• IT Testing
Global Brands Group, Plymouth Meeting, PA 1996 - 2018 F&T Apparel, LLC division. Previously Fishman & Tobin, Inc. / LFUSA, a division of Li & Fung.
Men’s and boy’s apparel manufacturing company
Raw Materials Procurement Coordinator 2010-2018
Dealing with vendors and design to determine needs for coming period. Hiring, training and coaching team members remotely.
• Managed order process by working with raw material vendors and sales.
• Monitored usage of goods to see that they were being used effectively.
• Dealt with damages and shortages for piece goods. This entailed working with the mills and factories to remove damaged goods from inventory and get replacement product.
• Forecasted supply & demand using the Appcon/Appsphere programs as well as information provided by sales. Created monthly reports to give updated information to purchasing team.
• Maintained adequate inventory levels using information provided by design and sales as well as the inventory levels in Appcon/Appsphere.
• Cross department collaboration for information and training.
• Analyzed reports generated and the information provided for scheduling by using information from the mills. This enabled scheduling to give sales accurate dates for finished product availability to the final customer eliminating charge back situations.
Mary A. Tietjen 215-***-**** Page 2
Production Scheduling Assistant for CBI Sourcing 1996-2010 Worked in the department to provide necessary information needed to produce product. Training members of the department to use the computer programs.
• Selected by department manager to train Dominican Republic employees in new computer programs and duties for scheduling when the tasks were moved to the Dominican Republic office. This contributed to the down sizing of our US office and reduced the payroll costs.
• Provided the data that needed to be included in the documents when the in-house tracking program was developed. The main documents used by the factories are the cutting cards, raw material pull sheets and PDM packages.
• Worked with IT in testing the programs to ensure functionality with the other systems during transition from classic Appcon to AppSphere. EDUCATION
Major: Business Administration
American InterContinental University
Expected graduation 2019