KRISTIN E. KUKES
Elliot Drive • CA *****
415-***-**** • firstname.lastname@example.org
A role focusing on:
Real Estate Operations Property Operations Project/Event and Sales Coordination SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• More than seven years total of experience in Real Estate Operations, Sales and Marketing Support, and Event Coordination.
• Self-directed, creative problem-solver and collaborative team player with excellent ability to complete projects and tasks in deadline time in a team environment.
• Organized and detail-oriented; skilled in prioritizing tasks effectively to recognize and complete the highest priority tasks first.
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE & ACCOMPLISHMENTS
HARVEST PROPERTIES INC., San Rafael, CA 2017-July 2018 Property Administrator
Commercial Property Operations
• Manage tenant relations for eight commercial office buildings and two Bay Area project locations.
• Prepare monthly executive summaries to send to investor clients to update them on project timelines and recently completed projects.
• Worked closely with Accounting to correctly code and allocate property invoices through Avid payment system.
• Separated expenses from capital projects versus normal cost operations
• Assist Accounting in preparing monthly lease statements and tenant billbacks.
• Reached out to property vendors to request adjusted pricing for the next year’s property budget creation.
• Provide customer service to tenants to assist and resolve any occurring issues.
• Manage calendar and handle all insurance and contract requirements to manage and reserve onsite conference rooms to local Non-Profit and Professional groups.
• Schedule monthly budgeted items with vendors for two commercial projects.
• Coordinate and execute tenant events to maintain positive commercial tenant relations.
• Handle lease requirement tenant questions and provide lease agreement details.
• Manage, track, and set up notifications for work order requests and project timelines in SmartSheet and work order software.
• Manage and schedule property vendors to complete monthly property maintenance budgeted items.
• Create and distribute service contract agreements for the bidding out of new vendor selection for the upcoming budget year.
JMA VENTURES, INC., San Francisco, CA 2011-2017
Sales & Marketing Coordinator Office
Sales & Marketing Operations
• Developed and executed various marketing programs resulting in highest ever traffic and the project becoming one of the fastest selling luxury developments in San Francisco.
• Partnered with various Fairmont Nob Hill hotel executives and team members to create and align product brand awareness with hotel initiatives of luxury fractional residential ownership offerings to guests staying at the hotel.
• Tracked, updated, and reported to the Director of Marketing weekly social media analytics data and suggested ideas to increase engagement and followership.
• Prepared dashboard of weekly sales traffic and trends; tracked all incoming email, telephone and in-person responses from marketing initiatives and e-blasts; created PowerPoint presentations of sales activity for presentation in weekly sales meetings.
• Created and updated sales contract documentation and marketing collateral, including coordination of residence photo shoots. Maintained records of current and previous buyers. Assisted in reconciling monthly marketing budget and staying within budget guidelines.
• As administrator for the Salesforce.com and MS CRM databases, managed online lead distribution to sales team, and created and distributed, tracked reported to management on leads for sales agent follow-up.
• Managed content on property website and iPads for sales team to use in presentations to prospects as well as updated and managed social media sites for corporate office.
• Reconciled monthly sales operations invoices to budget, maintained and tracked monthly budget managed monthly petty cash account, coded and forwarded documentation to accounting for monthly reconciliation.
Project Management & Event Coordination
• Spearheaded, coordinated, and executed unique local onsite events for real estate brokers, owners, prospects, private parties, and the public.
• Solicited bids from vendors, evaluated cost, quality and scheduling, and delivered recommendations to VP of Sales. Skillfully negotiated with selected vendors, resulting in significant costs savings.
• Consulted with onsite hotel management to coordinate logistics for events and for sales models maintenance and remodeling. Coordinated staff appreciation parties to recognize excellence and build team morale.
• Spearheaded all organizational details of multiple successful onsite events for up to 50 attendees. Administration & Executive Support
• Orchestrated office relocation and setup. Developed policies and procedures for two properties. Managed daily office operations.
• Created title and escrow office routing checklist to ensure accuracy and completeness of all necessary documentation. Coordinated with title company to open, track and close escrows.
• Participated and gave weekly updates on project statuses. THE MARK COMPANY, INC., San Francisco, CA 2007-2009 Project Coordinator 2010-2011
• Coordinated with headquarters sales team and client to develop innovative marketing programs to bring in new business and enhance brand exposure.
• Greeted and registered, toured and answered prospective buyer questions during tour.
• Assisted Sales Team in managing the closing of escrow transactions.
• Worked with local vendors to create targeted marketing initiatives to generate additional interest and traffic to the properties.
• Collaborated with Marketing Project Manager to create comprehensive quarterly client reviews to assist executives with strategic decision-making and marketing budget planning.
• Was Project Coordinator of Marketing/Sales team on one of the first LEED Certified residential buildings in San Francisco that was also one of the fastest selling.
• Uploaded press articles to press sections of project microsite. Created binder of all press for sales team use for client. Created and updated project information on Trulia and other social media sites.
• Analyzed and compiled sales data into comprehensive, detailed daily, weekly and monthly reports for use by project leads, clients and managers. EDUCATION & PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
Bachelor of Science., Graduated Cum Laude, Business Administration, JFK University, Pleasant Hill, CA Professional development includes: Various Team Trainings in Team Building & Sales and Marketing Techniques; Microsoft CRM Database. Computer skills: Microsoft Office Suite; Siebel CRM, Salesforce.com, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Various Social Media and Analytics platforms, Quip, SmartSheet