**** ****** ****** • PHILADELPHIA, PA 19104
215-***-**** • email@example.com
• 23 years of experience providing excellent customer service
• 10 years of experience providing administrative support
• Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office, Outlook, Word and Excel
• Energetic, Great Personality, Impeccable People Skills and a Quick Learner PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
HORIZON HOUSE-Philadelphia, PA 9/2017-Present
HUMAN RESOURCES ASSISTANT
• Contact potential employee for a prescreen questionnaire
• Check potential employee references
• Set up interviews for potential employees
• Update job descriptions
• Review Time Sheet
• Schedule Meetings
• Maintain Calendar
• Maintain Office Supplies and Order as Needed
• Help Team where needed to have a productive day
• Help out with HFTT (Housing First Treatment Team), specialists who address the many needs of our clients, by signing in clients and advising their program team members of their arrival
• Record and give out clients’ housing keys to program team members
• Responsible for giving out and recording company cars to employees DREXEL UNIVERSITY – Philadelphia, PA 4/2016-1/2017 DORNSIFE CENTER FOR NEIGHBORHOOD PARTNERSHIPS
• Provide administrative support for Workforce Development/Economic Inclusion initiatives
• Manage calendars and schedule meetings utilizing Microsoft Outlook
• Welcome visitors of Dornsife Center including community members, donors and staff of Drexel University providing tours and information regarding the center’s programming
• Prepare for community-wide events by performing setup, greeting guests and administering check-in process through computerized systems
• Utilize Microsoft Excel to update budget spreadsheets and manage ongoing reports
• Utilize Salesforce system to input and organize participant data
• Access internal eProcurement system SmartSource to process office supply orders
• Serve as back up lab assistant, monitoring on-site computer lab
• Assist with monthly mailings, processing over 1000 documents to distribute to the local community
PENNROSE MANAGEMENT – Philadelphia, PA 8/2015-3/2016 ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT AT CLOISTERS I
• Answered all incoming calls and messages
• Received residents’ maintenance requests and complaints and submitted for resolution
• Processed monthly checks and money orders for rent
• Updated Craigslist with available properties and units
• Scheduled viewings for prospect tenants and enter them into Yardi system
• Consistently read and respond to all emails in a timely manner
• Routinely checked in with maintenance team members for the status of work orders
• Closed out all completed maintenance requests
• Distributed ‘Notice to Quit’ and Recertification notices to residents THE MILLENNIUM GROUP - Philadelphia, PA 11/2006-11/2014 Front Desk Receptionist at United Way of Southeastern PA
• Greeted all visitors to the United Way; represent the organization in a positive manner to more than 300 staff and guests each day.
• Answered all incoming calls to the general phone line; determine the nature of calls and direct callers to appropriate individuals and/or departments.
• Managed all conference rooms in the lobby area; set up the rooms for meetings.
• Coordinated the use of all common rooms in the building; approve meeting room requests from internal departments and manage external applications for meeting room rentals.
• Administered and maintain database of vendors and caterers.
• Provided general clerical support as needed.
• Received the 2009 “Employee of the Quarter” Award from the United Way for excellent service.
Diploma, EDWARD BOK A.V.T. HIGH SCHOOL – Philadelphia, PA REFERENCES AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST