Darren A. McKee
Jupiter, Florida 33478
561-***-**** - Home
561-***-**** – Mobile
OBJECTIVE: To obtain a position within your organization that will utilize my extensive background in Large Investment Sales, Commodities Broker/Trader
SUMMARY: • President of both Commodities and Foreign Exchange brokerages.
• Series 3 licensed from 1993-1999.
• Proficient in various forms of technical analysis.
• Closing sales over phone and in-person.
Advanced Currency Markets of Switzerland,
January 2003 to May 2012, Fort Lauderdale, FL
Principal/President of U.S. Office
• Built a successful sales organization from ground zero
• Acquired new customers both in the United States and internationally.
• Personally responsible for trading and managing $5 to 6 million in customer equity, primarily taking a technical approach.
• Focused heavily on the U.S Dollar vs. most other major currencies
• Procured leads for brokerage through Radio/T.V
• Acquired new clients and many millions of investment monies.
January 1998 to December 2002, North Miami Beach, FL
• Responsible for trade execution and customer compliance.
• Built relationships with existing customers to identify needs and responded accordingly
• Implemented new trading software systems.
• Acquired new clients through heavy phone sales and responsible for basic account management of those customers
• Personally responsible for trading and managing $5 million in customer equity.
• Examined underlying fundamentals influencing the FOREX market
• Worked closely with the dealing desks in the Foreign Exchange department of AAA-rated banks
• Traded over 750 million in Foreign Exchange (FX) derivatives for individual customers.
Lexus Financial Group,
February 1993 to August 1998, Hollywood, FL
Floor Manager & Market Analyst
• Started as a Series 3 broker and within eighteen months was promoted to Floor Manager.
• Responsible for development of the morning briefing for brokers.
• Analyzed and presented developing news stories and technical buy/sell signals to brokers throughout the business day.
• Acquired approximately 500 new clients, $10 to 12 million in equity and traded over a billion in the Eurodollar and Treasury markets.
EDUCATION: Courses include:
Technical Analysis and Theory
Candlestick Chart Pattern Options and Futures Markets