Anil K. Ohri
San Diego, CA *****
Business Analyst experienced with diverse technologies. Innovative strategist with proven abilities to identify the issue, document details and create test plans. Perform user acceptance testing and regression testing in both test and live environment of oracle. Highly skilled, excellent interpersonal skills and troubleshooting. Proficient in SQL Computer Skills:
ORACLE PeopleSoft/HRIS Discoverer MS Excel SQL
OBIEE/Noetix Crystal Reports TOAD MS Access QTP
ERP/SAP Visual Cut Business Object MS Office OIC
AMN Healthcare - San Diego, CA 06/2018 - 09/2018
Senior Commission Process Analyst (Contact)
● Worked as HR Contractor with Finance to gather complex data from Hyperion and break it down to individual compensation Plan.
● Analyzed and setup compensation plans in CORE Compensation.
● Setup Plans, Plan Elements, Rate Tables, Rulesets and Expressions.
● Created Product Classification ruleset in CORE.
● Downloaded the data from CORE and break it down into Individual PDFs using automated software and Excel Add-ons.
● Consulting with internal customers (e.g., Marketing, Customer Service, Compliance) to develop analyses that lead to actionable insights that accelerate profitable growth
● Worked with different data from multiple platforms including sales, inventory, product, and customer databases to create integrated views that can be used to drive decision making
● Working with several large and complex SQL databases
● Designing and building reports and analyses in Excel
● Strong Knowledge of Excel and Access
Sempra Energy - San Diego, CA 12/2017 - 06/2018
● Working as a Contractor in HRIS Department.
● Converting HRIS reports from Oracle Server to MS SQL Server.
● Implement changes in Crystal Reports by creating new connections to new databases.
● Perform User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and Regression Testing.
● Work with Business Owners and address their concerns.
● Assist in Vantage reporting Platform.
DJO Global – Vista, CA 07/2012-11/2017
Analytics III- OIC/OBIEE
● Administered all Sales/Finance-related aspects of our variable compensation and commission plans for the company's rapidly growing sales individuals located throughout United States including developing and maintaining commissions model and monthly commissions calculation.
● Translated moderate level business requirements into functional specifications for the IT organization and managed changes to such specifications. This covers the analysis of compensation and user needs, documenting requirements, and revising existing system logic difficulties.
● Analyze and setup compensation plans in Oracle Incentive Compensation (OIC) module.
● Created Plan, Plan Elements, Rate tables, Rule Sets and Expression to build entire plan for Sales Compensation.
● Supported in gathering, analysis, preparation, summary and presentation of operational data results & trends.
● Supported business owners to analyze root cause of trends and develop data-driven action plans.
● Compiled and manage various data sources inputs for commissions calculation software.
● Establish Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) for all the processes and maintain it to be SOX compliant.
● Perform User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and Regression Testing once the logic is built.
● Created queries on API, Headers and Lines tables using TOAD.
● Created Classification Rulesets to classify products.
● Created Reports using OIC, Crystal Report and Visual Cut.
● Setup new reps in CRM and generate their monthly Statements.
● Reviewed Sales Reports using BI tools like OBIEE and NOETIX.
● Served as Liaison between Finance team and IT team to manage projects.
● Gathered functional requirements from Sales and Marketing Team.
● Used SQL and XML to generate reports for all the changes monthly.
● Used Quick Test Pro (QTP) to create scripts.
● Cross functional team leadership.
● Assisted in continuous improvement efforts to enhance system performance. Qualcomm – San Diego, CA 03/2012-07/2012
● Responsible for setting up Items and attributes, Bill of Material detail and routing information in Oracle e-business Suite.
● Run reports and validation using Business Objects and Rapid Response.
● Implement Engineering Change Orders, resolve system issues related to Master Data inputs and manage product lifecycles.
● Strong knowledge of Oracle, Business Objects, Rapid Response, Agile. 24 Hour Fitness USA, Carlsbad, CA 03/2006 – 02/2012 Business Analyst - Commissions
● Worked on PeopleSoft/Oracle Incentive Compensation/Discover module.
● Served as Liaison between Commission team and IT team to manage IT projects.
● Developed MS Access databases. This includes Creating Queries: Make-Append-Update-Delete Queries; Creating macros to run queries; Import - export data; Creating Switch Board, forms and reports.
● Generated month end Accruals for Accounting using MS Access.
● Prepared files for Payroll, statements for vendor to post on-line.
● Performed Sales Trend analysis.
● Reviewed key performance indicator scorecard for clubs in CORE.
● Updated Commission procedures to make department SOX compliant.
● Updated Compensation plan using Oracle Incentive Compensation for Fitness club employees so that commission is calculated accurately.
● Acted as a liaison for third party vendors to create and publish Statements.
● Strong knowledge of Oracle, Global Member System, PeopleSoft and Discover Reports.
TransWestern Publication, San Diego, CA 07/2003 - 03/2006 Business Analyst - Commissions
● Analyzed Compensation plans for Field Reps.
● Compiled commission reports by using DIAD.
● Analyzed Commission Reports by using MS Excel.
● Automated process by running various queries in MS Access.
● Managed Automation Process. Strong knowledge of Access, IVantage and EBS. Education
San Diego State University, San Diego, CA
Bachelors of Science in Management Information Systems. San Diego Miramar College, San Diego, CA
Associate Degree in Computer and Information Science with emphasis on programming and business.