EM-**, Indus Towne, Sector-1
Pithampur, Distt. - Dhar, Indore
Madhya Pradesh- 454774
Email: - email@example.com
Seeking a responsible position in an esteemed organization that matches perfectly with my qualification, also Provide motivation and aptitude with challenging diversity for professional advancement. PROFESSIONAL SYNOPSIS
To work in a competitive and challenging environment to contribute best of my ability & knowledge toward growth & development of a progressive company to fully utilize my inter-personal & technical skills to pursuer a challenging & rewarding career.
Strong abilities to co-ordinate, Prioritize and organize workload and meet deadlines. EDUCATION QUALIFICATION:
10th Passed from Haryana Board of School Education in First Division with 72% in Year 2001-02.
12th Passed from Haryana Board of School Education in First Division with 62% in Year 2003-04. PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION:
Completed M.E (Design of Mechanical System) from RGPV University, Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh) in First division secured 80.8% in Session 2014-2016.
Completed B.E. (Mechanical Engg.) from M.D.U University, Rohtak (Haryana) in Second division secured 57% in Session 2005-09.
1. Currently working in Torrent Pharmaceutical Ltd. as an Executive Mechanical Project engineer from Jan.2016 to till now.
• Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd. is Ahmedabad based group with WHO-GMP and ISO 9001- 2008, USFDA certified plant and manufactures and export formulation product in form of OSD and Liquid in major countries like U.S, Russia, Brazil, Australia Job Description:-
• Handling Project Execution and Project Management.
• Development of Budget, Schedule, Procurement related issue, material delivery, Site execution, Final Payment Note
• Execution done of Brownfield and Greenfield Projects
• Erection and Installation of piping and structural work
• Erection and Commissioning of utility and pharma equipment.
• Coordinate with vendor and subcontractor to get project done as per project scheduling.
• Coordinate with Technical engineers to guide them for next work.
• Check for bottleneck area in project where project can get delay.
• Presentation of project status update to management on weekly manner.
• Preparation of project timeline and drawing updation.
• Create Purchase Requisition and budgeting
• Coordinate with store, purchase and finance department relatively.
• Coordinate with consultant related to assigned area like HVAC, Clean utility and BMS tenders, Process equipment
• Design and Setup the facility as per the Torrent philosophy.
• Technical comparison and Technical recommendation for equipment purchase.
• Follow GMP, Health and Safety Norms and execute the work according to the Norms. Page 2/4
• Insulin Expansion Brownfield Project of Valuation 30Cr.handled
Coordinate with vendors and sub-contractors to get job as per timeline.
Basic Engineering and Detailed engineering work handled.
Coordinate with consultant for HVAC, Clean utility, BMS and Process Equipment designing, tenders and BOQ
Coordinate with Novo Nordisk’s technical person for URS and Design note approval.
Insulin area Cold room, LAF, MLAF, Autoclave, HVAC, Area Layout modification and clean utility detailed engineering study handled and accordingly guide the consultant for designing as per requirement.
HVAC pressure zoning and grade classification study project handled.
Modular panel BOQ finalization including RCP drawing.
• Insulin Greenfield preliminary budgeting done.
• Sikkim OSD Expansion and Oyster Greenfield Project handled of valuation 200Cr.
Clean Room partition designing, Comparison of Vendor, Technical specification and Execution work handle. Clean room execution area is of 13000 Sq. mtrs.
HVAC erection and commissioning work handles at site and total 50nos of HVAC installation done.
Erection, Commissioning of Fluid Bed Dryer (0.5MT), Fluid Bed Processor (0.5MT) and Rapid Mixer Granulator (0.7MT,1200Litre),Lifting and Positioning Device for OSD Expansion
Piping and Structural erection, fabrication work executed.
Material Inventory and Shortfall tracking.
Final Payment Note on complete execution
• Currently assigned for Oncology Greenfield Project of Valuation 500Cr.
Detailing, Designing, Technical Specification, Vendor comparison for Clean room partition, HVAC, Clean Utility Water System, Piping and Structural work handled.
Presentation of project status schedule to management.
Project Deliverable scheduling and tracking on routine basis.
Material Delivery and Consumption tracking.
2. Working in GMP Technical Pvt. Ltd. as a Technical Supervisor in Facility Management Services from September 2011 to August 2014.
• Company is main core group of CIPLA Ltd. and provide current goods Manufacturing process that is applicable in Pharmaceutical Plants
• Company is providing facility in HVAC systems, Central utility, Fire system, Production process.
• Company also manufactures components like Pharmaceutical partition, doors, windows, LAF, RLAF etc.
• Operation and Maintenance of all HVAC system, Utility Section as per Preventive Plant Maintenance & in breakdowns.
• Co-ordinate with teammates and distribute work to cater load, also organize their shift plan.
• Follow all the instruction as per SOP and give training and guidance to teammates.
• Maintain the inventory of critical equipments and spares
• Coordinates with vendors to setup new equipments as per requirement
• Maintain the Electricity consumption and spares cost.
• Check spares stock and purchasing as per requirement
• Operation and maintenance of Process Chillers, Vacuum pump, Wet Scrubber as per PPM and perform CAPA activity if required
• Maintain the power factor on hourly basis reading.
• Maintain the servicing schedule of all machines.
• Creating Each Machine’s per month consumption for analysis.
• Manage to maintain minimum breakdown time of the machine. Page 3/4
• Project done in Julabo Chiller installation for manufacturing area in FFS product line.
• Nitrogen line installation and layout Plan.
• Compressed air and Nitrogen line leakage arrestance project handled and utility cost saved. 3. Worked with PRATIBHA SYNTEX PVT. LTD. as a Maintenance Executive from Oct. 2009 to Mar 2011.
• Company known for his Organic cotton yarn and for its garment Manufacturing and supplier of garment for brand like Nike, Reebok and Hanes etc. Job Description:-
• Maintain the servicing schedule of Machines.
• Maintain and service done of Boilers, transformer, RO system, D.G., STP unit and electrical area.
• Coordinate with teammates and assign the work area.
• Working on SAP to create Indent, goods Issue, goods receipt, and goods transfer posting.
• Maintain the Inventory and deal with vendor to purchase spare parts and asset item.
• Maintain plant maintenance data with help of SAP.
• Creating Each Machine’s per month consumption for analysis.
• Manage to maintain minimum breakdown time of the machine.
• Machine tracking & Machine breakdown records for analysis.
• Check the Quality of spare parts so that it works for long time. Assignment:-
• Project done in Inventory Management and in spare consumption.
• Build the Machine Maintenance project in ERP to track PPM and spare consumptions at one point.
• SAP material management training given to teammates. INTERNSHIP DETAILS:
Training from JCB INDIA PVT.LTD., Faridabad from June 16th June to July 31st in year 2007.
• Work in Transmission Assembly Department to make transmission for 3DX & 4DX and also have a production line experience for the assembly of 3DX, 4DX etc. Job Assign:-
1. Check the feeding of material according to production plan 2. Check History card filled or not.
3. Check component is marked with marker after work done for quality assurance. 4. Check the revolution of gear after fitting.
5. Check Hosepipe connection and fittings.
6. Check for leakage of oil in hydraulic ram hose. 7. Check master cylinder for brake.
8. Positioned employees according to their performance.
Training from EICHER MOTORS LTD., Pithampur from June 1st June to July 31st in year 2008.
• Work in Engine line assembly and did the time study of each station of engine line assembly to make the line balance and production to run at a smooth rate by removing the bottleneck points where the jerks take place.
1. Time study of LCV and HCV engine from station no. 1 to station no. 20 with three-quality gate.
2. Time study through stopwatch and video analysis by old records. 3. Time study from block positioning for washing and numbering to final testing point. 4. Each movement is included in time study.
5. Working from Right Hand and Left hand also maintained in time study. 6. Station wise calculation of no. of task one employee has to done. 7. Calculate the bottleneck station like placing oil strainer and sealant to case. 8. Calculate the time of Pick, stay and drop the material to its original position. PROJECT UNDERTAKEN:
Analysis and Study of Fins of having rectangular, elliptical shape to know their heat dissipation rate and to check the performance of each fins and comparison of each other with fins having a size of (L*B*H) 150*30*50mm.
Proficient Knowledge of Office XP 2003, 2007 & 2011
Proficient Knowledge of Material Management in SAP Net weaver.
Certification Course Done Of AutoCAD- 2D & Isometric Views.
Basic Knowledge of Pro-E, Catia, Solid works.
Confident, creative, helping nature, innovator, punctual, teamwork ability. PERSONAL DETAILS:
Father’s Name : Sh. Rajendra Kr. Walia
Date of Birth : 19 January 1987.
Marital Status : Unmarried.
Permanent Address : EM-39, Indus Towne, Sector-1
Pithampur, Distt. - Dhar, Indore
Madhya Pradesh- 454774.
Language Known : English & Hindi
Preferred Area : Project, Maintenance department, R&D Job Location Preferred : All over in India and outside Date: -
Place: (ROHIT WALIA)