ADDRESS: Bhakuri Thakur Para
PO: Chaltia, PS: Berhampore,
Dist: Murshidabad, WB: 742165
• Post Diploma (Thermal Power) NPTI, having total experience of more than 2years in Operation and maintenance, operations and commissioning in the department of Electrical and instrumentation, and have worked in Coal Handling Plant areas in thermal power plants of capacity up to 500,250,150MW.
• Presently employed with India Power Corporation (Haldia) Ltd as an Power engineer in the dept. of operations & maintenance (Generation)
• Possess good communication and inter personnel skills.
• Proven ability to work independently and with team environments. Skills and Achievements
1. Gained knowledge about analyzing electrical diagrams as well as hands-on experience in commissioning and maintenance of various kinds of electrical and instrumentation equipments, including motors, transformers, circuit breakers, local control panels, PLC, various field instruments etc. 2. Worked in coal handling projects at Thermal power plants (India Power Corporation Ltd and DVC, Mejia).
3. Capable of handling team of technicians and supervisors of strength of over 30. 4. Acquired the skill of trouble-shooting and solving problems in minimum down time while maintaining quality of work and safety of the equipments at the same time. 5. Became part of Sanjukta Construction as an Electrical engineer in construction, erection of Switchyard 400kv at NTPC, LARA (800MW) Project at 2014. Technical Experience
Company: INDIA POWER CORPORATION (HALDIA) LTD.
Project Name: IPCL (HALDIA) Thermal Power Plant.
Client: IPCL (HALDIA).
Area: Coal Handling Plant
Designation: EXECUTIVE ENGINEER (DESK OPERATION)
Duration: January 2017 to till date
1. Electrical & instrumentation Maintenance and operation (both desk and field) of the CHP. 2. Commissioning of the electrical and instrumentation systems of the extension project of conveyor system 3. Arrangement and execution of preventive maintenance, breakdown maintenance and trouble shooting of Electrical and Instrumentation systems and equipment such as HT and LT motors, circuit breakers, transformers, local control panels, safety switches, proxy and level switches, the PLC system etc. 4. Regular Condition monitoring of all the electrical and instrumentation equipments of the system viz. motors, panels, safety switches etc. and maintaining all the requisite checklists and documents regarding it. 5. Analyzing Electrical and C&I drawings, including those related to the PLC. 6. Desk operation and parameter monitoring of the system via SCADA. 7. Manpower handling, inclusive of a team of technicians and supervisors. Company: AKA Logistics Pvt. ltd.
2. Project Name: 2X500 & 2X250 MW Mejia Thermal Power Plant. Client: Damodar Valley Corporation
Area: Coal Handling Plant
Designation: Engineer (O&M)
Duration: JUNE 2016 to JANUARY 2017.
1. Gaining knowledge about the overall system of Coal handling plant ( in operation and E&I maintenance perspective)
2. Acquired knowledge in analyzing Electrical and C&I drawings. Also learnt & experience in Control Logics, Control Wiring, working of PLC(both the logical and hardware part) 3. Acquired knowledge about functioning and maintenance of L.T and H.T feeders and the PLC system as well.
4. Co-ordination with client and with Sub agency for implementation of Electrical and Instrumentation related- activities in the Coal Handling Plant.
5. Desk operation knowledge also has in Coal Handling Plant. Educational Credentials
Qualification Name of the University / Board Percentage / School/Institute DGPA
Standard X GORABAZER West Bengal Board of Secondary 70.12% I.C. INSTITUTION
Standard XII GORABAZER West Bengal Council of Higher 59.40% I.C. INSTITUTION Secondary Education
Diploma R.P.B.M Jiaganj College Of West Bengal State Council Of 79.50%
(Electrical Engineering And Technology Technical Education Engineering)
Post Diploma National Power Training WBSCTE, AICTE, NATIONAL 82%
(Thermal Institute,ER POWER TRAINING INSTITUTE,
Power) MINISTRY OF POWER
• Operating systems with which I am familiar: WINDOWS 98, XP, Vista, windows 07, Windows 08.
• Application Software known: MS Word (03, 07), MS Excel and other MS applications. PERSONAL DETAILS
• I had been a part of the organizing committee of our college’s annual technical festival (Info Quest),where I have played the role of a ”Student Coordinator” in 2012,2013 and I have been a member of the “Core Committee” of the same in the year 2013.
• I have successfully participated in many Quiz competitions, especially during my school days. I was also one of the members of the “Student’s Committee” during my final years of schooling, which organized extracurricular events, in my school.
• I have completed 2
year in Fine arts and had successfully participated in many art& painting competitions in my schooling period.
• Father’s Name: Mr. DEBABRATA BAGCHI
• Gender: Male
• D.O.B: 22/03/1994
• Marital Status: Unmarried
• Nationality: Indian
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com
• Add: Bhakuri Thakur Para, PO: Chaltia, PS: Berhampore, Dist-Murshidabad, West Bengal, Pin-742165
• Mr. SUKHESWAR GHOSH,
General Manager, IPCL(HALDIA)
• Mr. MITHUN ADHIKARI,
SITE INCHARGE,AKA LOGISTICS PVT LTD
• Mr.TANOY ROY
Project Manager, SANJUKTA CONS PVT LTD.
Testimonials and Documents available on request
I certify that the information furnished above is factually correct and subject to verification by concerned authority. Place: Haldia, East Midnapur, West Bengal.