CAREER OBJECTIVE: To offer my professional skills for overall benefit and growth of the company.
• Extremely knowledgeable translator with a strong command over English and Spanish
(read/write/speak) and 35 years’ hands-on experience as an interpret and translate from English to Spanish and vice-versa.
• Possess ability to translate and interpret (English / Spanish) in all areas: business, commercial, and cultural.
• Well versed in the banking industry.
• Excellent organizing, prioritizing and multi-tasking skills.
• High capability to work accurately, under pressurized conditions, and tight time frames.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and client relations capabilities.
• A calm professional with an adaptable approach to work.
• Adapt well to challenge, resourceful, and flexible.
• Experienced in complying with tact and discretion, when dealing with confidential information.
• Excellent computer skills: proficient user of Mac, MS Office, and CAT tools such as Trados and Wordfast.
Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ, New Jersey
October 1989-February 2015
EDUCATION / QUALIFICATIONS
University of Massachusetts Boston
Spanish/English Translation Certificate
New York University
Console Operations Diploma
Long Beach Community School
High School Diploma