email@example.com 651-***-**** Saint Louis Park MN 55426
GitHub: github.com/mbarbotiko LinkedIn: margarita-barbotiko-b5814050 Portfolio: mbarbotiko.github.io Full Stack Web Developer with a customer relations background. Building better applications and business relationships through effective communication and relentless commitment. Dedicated to creating visually stunning interfaces in order to attract clients and fully functional applications to drive business and the retention of clients.
Leadership, Influencing, Customer Service, Sales, Organization, Communication, Strong Presenting Skills, Budget Planning, Operations, Project Planning, Quality Assurance and Control, Scheduling, Task Delegation, Task Management, Critical Thinking, Negotiating, Conflict Resolution, Adaptability, Result Oriented. PROJECTS
● Restaurant webpage that showcases dishes, menu and location of restaurant.
● A memory game featuring Pokémon, play for a sense of pride!
● Front End Development: Designed and developed game utilizing React, ES6, JSX, CSS and Bootstrap.
● A social media page for tenants in apartments. Gives people the ability to interact with one another.
● A group project in which my role was in Back End Development. My contributions were to develop the database using Mongo, create the schema and forms, as well as connect the forms to database. Implemented Cloudinary for upload to store user’s media and utilized API routes to return users information to the interface. Assisted a team member in creating user posts. All technologies used: React, MongoDB, Express, Cloudinary and Auth0.
Got Game Trivia
● A trivia game that quizzes the player on various video games with a countdown function, think quickly, chose wisely!
IT Specialist July 2018 - Current
People Net, Minnetonka, MN
● Assist clients in troubleshooting and problem-solving application errors. Utilize critical thinking skills in order to effectively communicate specific directions to clients in order to resolve problems with software in a timely manner currently contributing to an average call time of 13:00 to overall department goal of 15:00.
● Ability to work under competing deadlines in order to contribute to departmental goals; achieved 98%/100% customer satisfaction score in August.
● Support other team members by answering their questions to help resolve client software and hardware malfunctions which improves overall client satisfaction and team morale.
● Contributing to overall department mental success by 50%. Store Manager July 2016 – July 2018
Office Depot, Savage, MN
● Boosted comp sales of 5.6% YOY by focusing on team development in core areas; customer engagement and interaction, knowledge of products and services, ARC 3 (ask, recommend, cross-sell.)
● Achieved customer satisfaction score of 91% surpassing company standard of 70% by coaching employees to effectively listen to clients and offer solutions.
● Attained shrink goal of .01% of budgeted .03% attributed to coaching, training and follow up on LP systems.
District Manager January 2012 – July 2016
Burger King, Minneapolis, MN
● Direct Supervisor for 8 Burger King restaurants with sales volume of 10 million annual with territory span of Mall of America to Austin Minnesota.
● Achieved sales targets 13% over budget, sales growth attributed to effective communication and consistent follow up on operations, marketing, and execution of new products.
● Monthly presentations to groups of 80-120 employees to improve employee retention and overall knowledge of operations which improved turnover rate from 20% to 9%.
● Coached GM’s on cost saving techniques and provided insights on areas of improvement to achieve District P&L cash-flow.
● Elevated HR compliance standards by holding regular training classes with all new members of management decreasing number of HR related incidents for District from 25 yearly to 4. Successfully opened new restaurants (MOA, Roseville, Shakopee, remodels: Faribault, Burnsville, Owatonna.) EDUCATION
University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN
Full Stack Web Development Bootcamp