Near Middle School
SUMMARY • 6.2 years of experience in analysis, design, development and debugging of embedded software in automotive domain.
• Excellent working knowledge of C, C++, and MATLAB based software development
• Knowledge of Diagnostic protocol e.g UDS(ISO14229) & Communication protocols e.g CAN, SAE J1939, SPI etc.
• Excellent debugging and analytical skills
• Excellent knowledge and experience in AUTOSAR and embedded concepts.
• Hand on experience in using Autosar Configuring tools like Vector Davinci, EB Tresos
• Holds US B1/B2 visa.
• Good knowledge of OSEK OS.
John Deere Technology Center, India – Embedded Development, Pune, MH India Senior Sw Engineer, June 2016 – Present.
My role is to configure and develop different BSW components of the AUTOSAR and provide a complete working AUTOSAR demo project to our platforms team. Created an AUTOSAR project from scratch for Infineon AURIX microcontroller using the Vector SIP and the Infineon and STMicroelectronics MCALs.
Configured whole CAN Stack, UDS stack, memory stack, OS, ECU IO Abstraction, also developed Complex device drivers e.g. Quadrature Encoder etc. Microntroller used – ST Eiger SPC58NE84, Infineon Aurix Tricore TC237, TC234, TC277 Tool used- Vector DaVinci tools, Tasking ad GHS compiler and debugger, Rally etc Hella India Automotive – Electronics Development, Pune, MH India Senior Sw Engineer, July 2012 – June 2016.
• DAS-SOW(Hella Germany) Development
Responsible for development and debugging of RCTA (Rear cross Traffic Alert) module.
• Diagnostics (Hella Germany) SW Development
Projects: BCM2Evo, Kessy, LMS
I was responsible for software development, implementation of diagnostic stack, memory and LIN stack bsw modules of autosar for the LMS project (ECU for LED headlamps). I was in Germany for 2 months to work together with the other team members of the LMS project
Worked on CAN/LIN communication protocols and AUTOSAR. Participated in Software product development life-cycle, including Requirement Analysis, Design, Development, & Testing/Debugging (SIL, HIL).
Created a scripting tools using DXL(DOORS eXtension Language) to automate manual input tasks in DOORS
EDUCATION Birla Institute of Technology Mesra, Ranchi, Jharkhand Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics & Communications Engineering, April 2012
• Percentage of Marks : 78.3%
DAV Barkakana, Ramgarh, Jharkhand
Intermediate Education (CBSE) (XII Grade), March 2007
• Percentage of Marks : 85.6%
Bal Vidya Mandir, Ara colliery, Jharkhand India
Secondary School Certificate(CBSE) (X Grade), March 2005
• Percentage of Marks : 87.4% (School Topper)
Vedant Semiconductor Technologies, Lucknow, UP India Training, 10th Dec-25th Dec 2010
Design and simulation of Digital Alarm Clock using VHDL on XC9536XL CPLD BSNL, ARTTC, Ranchi, Jharkhand India
Summer Training, May 2010 – June 2010
Undergone a 4-weeks vocational training at ARTTC BSNL, Ranchi BACHELORS
Automatic Highlight Generation in Cricket Video using Content Based Video Retrieval Under Mr. S.S. Tripathy, ECE, BIT Mesra, August 2011 – April 2012 In this project, we presented a approach towards automatic generation of highlights from broadcast sports videos particularly cricket-match videos. The proposed method extracts the score area from individual frame, Change in the score area is detected as event. Based on the priority and duration, the desired event is generated.
• Secured All India Rank of 6732 (Top 0.5%) and State 246 Rank in All India Engineering Entrance Examination for Engineering in 2008.
• Awarded ‘Student of the year’ at school for 2005.
• Secured All India Rank of 1200(99.32 percentile) in Graduate Aptitude Test (GATE) in 2012.
• Languages: C, C++, VHDL, MATLAB
• Software/Libraries: Vector Tools(DaVinci Developer, DaVinci Comfigurator, GENy,Canoe, Candela Studio, database designer, ODIS, Tasking, WinIdea, GHS multi, Eclipse, Tessy, Canoe, Time Partition Testing (TPT), Simulink, Xilinx ISE, Mentor Graphics Modelsim, Git, SVN, MKS Integrity
• Scripting: DXL(DOORS eXtension Language)
• Operating Systems: Windows, Linux, Unix
• Assembly programming : 8051,8085,8086
• Compilers used: iSystem WinIdea, GHS, TASKING
• Computer Achitecture: ARM, PowerPC, Tricore
Playing Badminton, TT and Cricket.
I was Captain of the School Cricket Team
I was also a cadet in BIT NCC platoon and participated in Independence and Republic Day parades