Senior Executive with a 28-year accomplished career track known for directly closing deals, innovating markets, driving top line revenue growth, and achieving results for start-up and Fortune 400 organizations within B2B, Service and Software industries.
• Adept at taking on aggressive company
revenue targets in competitive markets.
• High energy motivator focused on inspiring
collaborative sales teams and closing
• Innate vision for developing effective tactics
and strategy to transform an organization’s
• Led sales and marketing divisions from 5 to
up to 350 members, overseeing annual
sales, from $5MM to $400MM revenue.
• Raised over $50MM in venture capital and
directed the sales teams of several high
• Successfully integrated complementary
technologies to better serve clients.
Senior Vice President Sales and Business Development (Interim Consultant) Social Sentinel Jan. 2018 – Present
• Launced two new divisions, Entertainment and Enterprise accounts, for a company that was 100% focused on the education industry.
• Established realtionships with customers in eight new verticals outside of the educational market increasing TAM by 10X for the company.
• Developed a network of multi-national companies, as partners, converting to sources of lead generation in Fortune 500 companies.
• Worked with executive team to build a growth plan from $3MM in sales ARR to $20MM in two years.
Senior Vice President (Interim Consultant)
Sway Group Oct. 2016 – June 2017
• Exceeded revenue goals at a start-up focused on content provided by influencer marketing network within a highly competitive industry.
• Installed an entire sales process methodology including a CRM, inbound marketing system, a sales playbook, new compensation plans, and ideal hiring profile of sales representatives.
• In-depth consulting work resulted in a scalable sales and revenue model. Chief Revenue Officer
TapInfluence June 2015 – Sept. 2016
• Implemented a scalable sales process for leading SaaS platform licensed by marketers to automate the connection to influencers and distributing content on behalf of clients such as Microsoft, P&G, Bacardi, RedBox, Old Navy, Lego.
• Grew revenue by 440% in one year.
• Part of team which raised $14M in new venture capital. Vice President of Sales and Business Development
JazzHR June 2014 – June 2015
• Led sales team for #1 HR software platform for growing organizations, closing over 500 customers.
• Drove hyper growth to $24MM in annual recurring revenu, driving venture capital investments of over $24MM.
• Hired and ramped up a 20 person sales team bicoastally in approximately one year Vice President of Sales
Vendini June 2011 – June 2014
• Developed and implemented an innovative marketing and sales strategy for the leader in cloud-based ticketing solutions.
• Eliminated blockers to a highly scalable and repeatable sales model, changing the company’s sales culture, performance and placing it on a new revenue trajectory to 300% annual growth.
• Tripled sales staff and sales capacity in three years.
• Grew revenue from $8MM to $24MM in three-year tenure. Executive Vice President
SiteOne Services Oct. 2007 – July 2011
• Executed exponential sales growth, for cloud-based CRM technology and construction services company.
• Successfully penetrated new market segments and launched new product releases resulting in a quadrupling of SaaS.
Director of Business Development
Owens Corning June 2003 – Oct. 2007
• Directed and executed the national sales operation for a major division of an industry-leading building materials manufacturer.
• Grew revenues by 10x in under 5 years $45MM to $450MM. Total sales force exceeded 350 at peak.
MBA, Business and Global Technology
Pepperdine, Graziadio School of Business and Management Malibu, California
Bachelor of Arts
Saint Michael’s College
Technical Sales Leader at Vendini
“Frank produces. Set his goal high and get out of the way, he will get the job done. A consummate team-builder who motivates his players and is reliably there to pound the drum day-in and day-out. His most memorable characteristics is his positive attitude with the mindset of a freight train.” Bryan Grauss
Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition at Sunrun
“Frank is a highly detail orientated, high energy achiever who makes everyone around him better. Frank has the vision to see outside the box.”
Vice President of Sales at FlowHub
“Frank Sette is a great leader. His business acumen (which he has a ton of knowledge) is best of the best. Frank helped me grow by offering mentoring on a daily basis. Having led huge sales teams, Frank has the right balance of accountability, motivation, and energy to bring out the best of his direct reports. Frank is the Bill Walsh of sales. Two thumbs up for FS!”