Pearland, TX *****
Customer service professional committed to reaching and surpassing sales, service and operational business goals. Highly motivated team builder looking to build a career that will allow me to deliver a quality experience for every customer and reach new levels of service excellence. Authorized to work in the US for any employer
U.S. Security Associates, Inc. - Houston, TX
February 2013 to Present
• Collaborated with other leaders to share ideas, ensure positive working relationships and foster effective communication.
• Monitored and controlled entrances and exits to and from assigned firm’s premises in order to prevent unwanted/unauthorized attendance.
• Actively managed and performed actions required to secure an environment such as patrols, investigations, active presence and operation of security equipment.
• Provided a safe/secure environment for the company by enforcing security regulations and watching for unusual events in assigned areas.
• Identified unsafe conditions and improperly secured property to help prevent theft, injuries or damages to the company plants, visitors and employees.
• Monitored area surrounding continuously to detect any possible security breaches or intrusion by an outsider without permission.
• Secured premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points; permitting entry. Fine Jewelry Specialist
Macy's Inc - Houston, TX
October 2009 to February 2013
• Engaged with customers in a sincere and friendly manner and built relationships to increase likelihood of repeat business.
• Investigated and resolved customer complaints and issues to strengthen store reputation and grow customer retention.
• Handled housekeeping, signing, pricing, cash register operations (POS) and loss prevention.
• Cross-trained and provided back up for other departments when needed that included cleaning, stocking, and organizing tasks.
• Maintained knowledge of current sales and promotions, policies regarding payment, exchanges, and security practices.
• Recommended merchandise to customers based on their needs and preferences.
• Educated customers on available product options to meet and exceed customer service experience.
• Identified and engaged customers individually, customizing the customer's experience one customer at a time.
• Delivered follow-up and thank you calls to customers and addressed high-volume of incoming calls.
• Created and organized store displays to enhance product visibility and expedite product location. Helped create new displays to entice more buyers.
Ujima Case Management Services - Houston, TX
January 2005 to November 2009
• Adeptly handled administrative matters including screening calls, managing calendars, planning meetings, making travel arrangements, composing documents and organizing offices for efficiency.
• Interacted professionally with all levels of staff and maintained the highest level of confidentiality; known for tact and diplomacy in handling sensitive issues.
• Scheduled appointments and interviews. Monitored clientele entrance and discharge sheets, and maintained clientele confidentiality and security documentation.
• Handled a wide range of customer service situations with exceptional tact and diplomacy. Education
High School Diploma
World Hope Academy - Miami, FL
August 2005 to January 2007
Critical Thinking, Customer Service Skills, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Communications, Problem Solving, Team Building, Team Leader, Management Additional Information
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, Access, and PowerPoint. Inventory and Pricing Controls - Computer/POS Scanning Use