Chemical Engineer with exposure to multiple technical industries seeking a position where skills can be utilized to promote personal and company growth.
PROCESS DESIGN ENGINEERING INTERN, AURIS SURGICAL ROBOTICS INC.; SAN CARLOS, CA JUNE- SEPTEMBER 2017
• Designed latch systems used to store a medical device during various stages of the manufacturing process.
- These systems will allow the company to scale-up their lot sizes to meet demand for the foreseeable future.
• Designed processes in the medical device manufacturing cycle and wrote cohesive work instructions for them.
• Conducted process validation experiments to ensure that the medical device packaging met FDA regulations.
MECHANICAL ENGINEERING INTERN, GENER8 INC.; SUNNYVALE, CA JUNE-SEPTEMBER 2015
• Developed CAD models in SolidWorks for various products including a nighttime heart monitor, voice-activated speaker, and lamp power supply.
• Conducted experiments to measure temperature gradients across a heating plate.
• Designed a mobile mount for carrying an adapter during laboratory experiments.
MECHANICAL ENGINEERING INTERN, DAYLIGHT SOLUTIONS INC.; MOUNTAIN VIEW, CA JUNE-JULY 2014
• Developed CAD models for three different semiconductor lasers in SolidWorks.
• Worked with multi-level Bills of Material.
University of California, Los Angeles Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering, June 2018.
• GPA: 3.70
• Member of Tau Beta Pi Engineering Honor Society
SolidWorks, Java, MATLAB, PRO/II, Arduino, Microsoft Office. Nathan Hart