KATRAJ, PUNE, MAHARASHTRA
MOBILE : - +91-700**-*****
E-MAIL : - firstname.lastname@example.org
• Keen to work in an organization where innovativeness would be given great opportunity and I can develop along with the company applying my skills for the growth of the company.
KEY RESULT AREAS
• Target Achiever
• Result oriented
• Proactive and go-getter
• Well versed with Computers
• Always commanded respect from juniors & seniors alike ACADEMIC PURSUIT
• M. TECH (CSE) - 82%
RSR Rungta College of Engineering & Technology, Bhilai. In 2018 Chhattisgarh Swami Vivekananda Technical University, Bhilai.
• BE (CSE)- 78.71% (Honours)
Yugantar Institute of Technology & Management, Rajnandgaon (C.G.) in 2012 Chhattisgarh Swami Vivekananda Technical University, Bhilai.
• HSSC - 83%
Sharda H S School, Vaishali Nagar, Bhilai in 2008
Chhattisgarh Board Of Secondary Education, Raipur.
Sharda H S School, Vaishali Nagar, Bhilai in 2006
Chhattisgarh Board Of Secondary Education, Raipur. EXPERIENCE PROFILE
• Over 5+ years of total experience.
#1. Company name :- MindScripts Technologies, Pune (MH) Designation :- Java Trainer
From :- 15-May-2017 To :- 30-May-2018
#2. Company name :- TechnoGrowth Software Solution, Pune (MH) Designation :- Java Intern
From :- 01-Sep-2016 To :- 13-May-2017
#3. Company name :- Sanjay Rungta Group of Institutions, Bhilai (CG) Designation :- Lecturer
From :- 12-Mar-2015 To :- 26-Aug-2016
#4. Company name :- Yugantar Institute of Technology & Management, Rajnandgaon (CG)
Designation :- Lecturer
From :- 5-Jul-2012 To :- 11-Mar-2015
• Published paper on IJIRT-December-2017
Title:”Comparative Study of Apriori and FP-Growth algorithm in Horizontally Partitioned Data using Client Server Approach”
• Published paper on IJIRSET-March-2017
Title:”Survey on Privacy Preserving Association Rule on Distributed databases”
• Participated in an ISTE workshop on Database Management Systems conducted by IIT Bombay held under the National Mission on Education.
• Paper presented on National Conference ACARD-2013 held in BIT, Durg. Title: “Introduction of Public Transportation Card in Development of Rural Chhattisgarh”
• Title: Shopping Cart
Description: A shopping cart is a piece of e-commerce software on a web server that allows visitors to an Internet site to select items for eventual purchase
• Title: Performance Measurement of CPU Using Secure Association Rule Mining Description: Data mining is to find frequent patterns from the transactional database like super market database so that the sales of the supermarket can be enhanced based on the past user experience.
• Title: Time Sheet Management System
Description: Time Management System (TMS) tracks and manages the time spent by resources on various projects activities categorized by time codes. Timesheet application collects the time records from time tracking change management systems and manage them as time sheets.
• Title: Image Steganography
Description: Steganography is the art of concealing information in ways that prevents the detection of hidden messages. Steganography include an array of secret communication methods that hide the message from being seen or discovered. By this project any image data or information will be hiding behind the image.
• Title: Image Steganalysis
Description: Several steganographic systems that embed hidden messages into JPEG images. We show that the statistical distortions depend on the steganographic system that inserted the message into the image. Because the distortions are characteristic for each system, we develop signatures that allow us to identify which system has been used. By this project any image data or information retrieved from stego image. VOCATIONAL TRAINING
• 45 days training at Rooman Technologies, Bhilai (Chhattisgarh). Title: MS Windows Server 2003 based Networking.
Description: Transferring data from one network computer to another and we can modify that, which are maintaining huge work in computer. It provides security; reliability in any firm. I had done this project under the supervision of Mr. Raj Eashwar, ROOMAN TECHNOLOGIES, Bhilai.
• 30 days training at Sensible Computers, Durg (Chhattisgarh). Title: Web Technology (Classic ASP)
Description: By this project on online railway reservation system successfully done. I had done this project under the supervision of Mr. Piyush Jain, SENSIBLE COMPUTERS, Durg.
• Attends seminar on C Programming delivered by Mr. Yashvant P. Kanetkar.
• Participated in “TECHKRITI 2011” organized at IIT Kanpur. Position of Responsibility:
• Worked as Volunteer held at YITM for Science Master-10 in 2010.
• Appointed as the Vice-President of the college for the session 2011-12. TECHNICAL SKILLS
• Language- C, Java (Core & Advance-Servlet,JSP )
• Operating System- DOS, Windows,Ubantu
• Databases- MySQL,SQLServer
• Framework- Hibernate, Struts, Spring
Date Of Birth And Place : - 25 June 1990, Bhilai(Chhattisgarh) Marital Status : - Single
Languages Known : - English, Hindi