PLANO, TX 75024
Energetic self-starter inspired by a passion for customer service & sales with a genuine eagerness to learn & achieve excellence in a vibrant workplace.
● Outstanding & extensive communication &
customer service skills.
● Ability to lead & motivate a team.
● Accurately able to use several different
computer programs, spa software &
● Efficiently manage & supervise award
● Ability to learn quickly & eagerly
● In-depth understanding to build strong
customer relationships & close sales.
● 6 years of experience in being certified
● Ability to handle multi-line phone systems.
● Exceptional cash-handling accuracy.
● Ability to work on weekends & holidays.
● Calmly able to handle & resolve problems
Sean David Salon
October 2016- present
Reception Manager/ Administrative Assistant/Key Holder Responsibilities:
● Considered face of the salon, greeted & welcomed customers, answered questions, & directed customers accordingly.
● Answered & directed multiple phone lines while answering any questions about the services we offer correctly.
● Scheduled, confirmed all appointments accurately
● Handled administrative aspects of sales including recorded inventory, accepted customer payments,
& input daily sales logs.
● Maintained banking, ordering & inventory tracking using Excel spreadsheets.
● Opened & closed salon including paperwork & singlehandedly & accurately.
● Made sure appearance of salon was up to par by dusting, doing laundry & restocking inventory.
● Having no POS system, accurately able to handle all sales transactions. balance drawer with credit card receipts, cash sales & tip out stylists all by hand using a 10 key. Supervisor: Shelby Leath 214-***-****
January 2014- October 2016
Spa Director /Key Holder
● Greet & check in clients while directing them in appropriate place for their specific service
● Open & closed spa while adhering to policy procedures, operations & guidelines
● Performed all sales functions by ringing transactions & services efficiently
● Performed appointment scheduling accurately
● Built genuine relationships with customers
● Always set a positive example other co-workers & guests aspire to
● Demonstrated knowledge on services & apothecary products
● Responsible for maintaining a high level of front desk & apothecary supervision Supervisor Kenna Ramos 972-***-****
Texas Laser Clinic
July 2012 to January 2014
● Warmly greeted & checked in clients
● Checked clients out & handled any payments, while informing them of any specials we may have going on.
● Coordinated & Set up Appointments for clients & technicians.
● Always ensured clients happiness by problem solving & resolving any issues a client may have.
● 3rd key holder, single handedly opened/ Closed store efficiently.
● Responsible for pricing out & creating flyers for any specials that were currently active.
● Organized store & took care of taking & ordering inventory.
● Handled all the Clients paperwork by, Creating new client charts, reviewing their paperwork, pulling their charts for treatment & filing them back properly Supervisor: Jasmin Jalaliani 512-***-****
Buca Di Beppo Dallas, TX
September 2009 to August 2012
Assistant sales coordinator /Lead & certified training host Responsibilities:
● Greeted customers & escorted them to a table that fit their party size & accommodations.
● Managed seating flow to reduce customer wait time.
● Answered multiple phone lines, directed them & handled them efficiently.
● Set-up reservations & booked appointments for potential banquets.
● Trained all hosts to ensure they were knowledgeable on required information.
● Helped plan & coordinate banquets for parties between 20 & 200 people.
● Worked with sales force when booking banquets & etc.
● Responsible for gathering leads in order to meet & exceed quota. Supervisor: Jim Morrison 248-***-****
● Collin County Community College Associate of Arts References are available upon requests