**** ******* **** ** • Duluth, GA 30096
571-***-**** • email@example.com
• Multicultural Business Partner holding a Stanford MBA & Cornell Engineering Degree with 21 years of global leadership experience, managing up to 80 employees, seeking a Financial Management position.
• Demonstrated analytical skills for a variety of corporate planning tasks including strategy formulation, business development, mergers & acquisitions, cost accounting, financial modeling and analysis.
• Proven results in operations with extensive change management experience through merger integrations, continuous improvement, and process optimization.
GCHI, $300M construction & manufacturing, www.elementia.com Alexandria, VA Director of Supply Chain Sept. 2013 – Feb. 2018
• Reporting to the CEO, headed 47 members in logistics, procurement, and customer service to streamline a $200M spend, bringing in over $24M in value.
• Valued a potential $500M acquisition by DCF and market comparative analyses; acted as the PMO reporting to the CEO and Board of Directors.
• Owned the enterprise Procure to Pay process and jointly defined with IT in JDE to SAP migration.
• Assisted CFO in forecasting, budgeting and strategic planning activities, including monitoring budgetary performance, reviewing financial statements and reports to the board; and managing month- end close activities including accruals, reclasses, and variance analysis for Supply Chain department. Serious Energy, $200M venture capital clean-tech startup, www.quietrock.com Sunnyvale, CA Director of Operations & Strategic Planning – QuietRock Apr. 2012 – July 2013
• Reporting to CFO, member of the executive committee that turned around the operation to sell it.
• Directed operations to grow the QuietRock® line of products into the North American market leader in the soundproof drywall space, aggressively droving down material and freight costs by 3 percentage points by increasing inventory turns at 32 distribution centers across the US and Canada.
• Worked with Engineering, Sales, Manufacturing, Quality to develop operational KPIs for performance evaluation and cost control.
Allegra Print & Imaging, print marketing franchise, www.allegrasfo.com San Francisco, CA Owner & President Aug. 2008 – Mar. 2012
• Implemented a quote-to-cash ERP system that improved operating and administration efficiency.
• Intimately involved in all business functions including: inside/outside sales, marketing, A/R, A/P, QC, production, HR, financing and cash management.
CEMEX, $50B building materials, www.cemex.com Monterrey, Mexico Corporate Manager of Supply Chain – EMEA (London, UK & Paris, France) Nov. 2005 – June 2007
• Achieved $19M in recurring annual savings by designing and implementing master planning processes and tools for cement distribution following a $6B European acquisition.
• Defined monthly and weekly KPIs for financial performance that were reported to Integration PMO, driving adherence to the budget and regular milestone reporting. Vice-President of Logistics – Florida (Tampa, FL) July 2003 – Oct. 2005
• Managed 80 employees that distributed materials by rail, ship, barge, truck with a $100M spend.
• Full P&L responsibility of the transportation division, increased truck fleet revenue 23% past $9M. Strategic Planning Manager – USA (Singapore & Houston, TX) July 1998 – June 2003
• Valued potential acquisitions and divestments in the $200M range.
• Prepared, analyzed, distributed, and presented financial reports and executive summaries.
• Analyzed financial data and made recommendations to Region President in making decisions. Process Engineer (Monterrey, Mexico) June 1995 – June 1998
• Led kaizen events and worked with plant operations for continuous improvement projects. EDUCATION
STANFORD GRADUATE SCHOOL OF BUSINESS Stanford, CA
Master in Business Administration 1998 - 2000
CORNELL UNIVERSITY Ithaca, NY
Bachelor of Science Degree in Applied & Engineering Physics 1991 - 1995 Graduated Cum Laude
Languages: Spanish (Fluent), English (Fluent), Japanese (Advanced), French (Basic). Computer skills: Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Dynamics, SAP R/3, Oracle JDE, JDA/i2, QuickBooks.