Subhreena A. Raja
Agile Coach- Advance Scrum Master and Product Owner, CSM & CSPO – ACSM (Anticipated June 2018) SUMMARY
- 9 years of experience in project/product management, Program management, consulting, agile- Scrum, SAFE, KANBAN/ traditional (SDLC) software development
- Release Train Engineer, Project Management, Requirement Analysis and Interface Design, Business Process improvement and System analysis working with large corporate corporations such as Comcast NBC Universal, Penn Medicine and Morgan Lewis Bockius.
- Most recent experience as Senior Product Owner at Comcast business Services for big database and API integration.
- Advanced Certified Scrum Master (A-CSM) anticipating June 2018, Certified Scrum Master (CSM) and Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) with substantial experience leading onshore and offshore development teams.
- Self-Starter, team player and excellent leader with multifaceted communication skills, strong technical/analytical skills EDUCATION / CERTIFICATIONS
Advanced Certified Scrum Master (Anticipated June 2018) Certified Scrum Master (2018 – Present)
Certified Scrum Product Owner (2018- Present)
EpicCare Ambulatory Certification- Epic 2012 (2013) EpicCare Ambulatory Certification-Epic 2014 NVT (2013) Drexel University:
Bachelors of Science in Information Technology, Philadelphia, PA (2011) Minors in Business Administration, Philadelphia, PA (2011) IP3: Certificate of Completion – CISSP (2010)
Sr. Product Owner - Product Management October 2017 – May 2018 Comcast Business Service Delivery Philadelphia, PA
- Own and facilitate Sprint Planning Ceremony, state sprint goal, prioritize sprint backlog and clarify the complexity of the business ask to derive estimates for the user stories working with the scrum development team.
- Participate in Sprint Review, own the release to accept or reject deliverables and provide feedback for product increments.
- Own Product backlog, Create and define Epics, Feature Groups, Features and user stories and prioritize high-level feature requirements and provide relative size estimates.
- Develop roadmap and share product vision, releases and milestone to the scrum team of 12- 30 members and portfolio manager, release train engineer and senior management.
- Act as chief product owner to determine priorities across teams, orchestrate cross-team work sequencing, coordinate multi- team backlogs and integration, and address end-to-end product workflows
- Attend the team’s daily scrum. Work in the team room afterwards answer questions, and provide feedback to work results.
- Hold release planning workshops and update release plan together with team.
- Refine product backlog with solution architects, scrum master, senior management, stakeholders and technical leads to enter sufficient details for acceptance criteria.
- Collaborate with team to evaluate feature requirements as independent, negotiable, valuable, small and estimate testable user stories
- Work closely with development team to break down user stories into task and derive hour estimates for each sprint backlog items.
- Provide statements for definition of done and definition of ready for deliverables Sr. Scrum Master (Agile Coach) -- Engineering Intake Process & Release Management January 2017 – October 2017 Comcast Xfinity Mobile Philadelphia, PA
- Facilitated scrum ceremonies such as Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum, product refinement, Sprint Review and Sprint Retrospective.
- Generated Sprint Burndown chart, Sprint burnup chart, velocity and capacity reporting for senior management.
- Worked with product owner to ensure all stakeholders’ needs are represented and communicated. Coordinated decomposition, sizing and estimation of product backlog items with team.
- Coached product owner of agile requirements like user stories, vertical slicing, relative size estimation.
- Worked with scrum teams to remove stated/unstated impediments, risks, assumptions, dependencies to allow flow of scrum activities and development.
- Facilitated and participated in scrum of scrums to ensure visibility and identify cross functional interdependencies.
- Created sprint burn down chart, sprint burn up chart, velocity charts in Jira Confluence to estimate sprint capacity and allowance.
- Worked closely with product owner to maintain the product backlog, release plan, and groom user stories, epics and features to a granular level. Ensured requirements from all stakeholders are captured in product backlog.
- Worked in partnership with Solution Architect to own, design and deliver system architectures, SWAGGER-JSON/XML and other technical spec such as Solution design documents, Process maps, and Sequence maps for development.
- Kept product backlog prioritized per the changing requirements to maintain manageable number of items.
- Evaluated feature requirements as independent, negotiable, valuable, small, and estimate testable user stories.
- Conducted mid-sprint checkup to re-review the acceptance criteria of the product backlog items committed to this sprint.
- Educated product owner about technical debt and state the definition of ‘Done’. Ensure requirements are aligned with functional test and automated unit tests.
Scrum Master/Project Manager -- Product & Program Management April 2015 – July 2016 Comcast Enterprise Business Services Philadelphia, PA
- Facilitated scrum ceremonies such as Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum, product refinement, Sprint Review and Sprint Retrospective.
- Worked with stakeholder to develop release planning roadmap and captured strategic directions for product deployment for Xfinity Managed Services product bundle.
- Worked with product managers to create product vision, problem statement, plan of record, refine/document business processes and brainstorm product solutions.
- Created updated and released epics, feature groups, features, user stories for individual product development’s iteration across multiple lines of products.
- Delivered Process flows to outline processes and procedure for cross functional teams; Resolved process gaps and issues; Delivered Business impact assessment (BIA), System impact Assessment (SIA), and L0-L4 business process definition to elaborate on Feature Groups and Features.
- Facilitated Joint Application Development sessions with engineering teams to articulate Solutions Requirements Document
(SRD), Test Cases, Data Models, Entity Relationship Diagrams, Data Dictionary Documents, and Use case documents for User Stories and Features.
- Managed Product Initiations for on-time Product Delivery, Dependencies, Critical Path, and Risk Assessment, Deployment, Change Management and mitigation process efficiently. Managed and Tracked project change control schedule, project plan, project scope, schedules, delivery within budgets and quality of all project elements.
- Identified risks, mitigation plan in collaboration with management teams. Delivered communication plan, summary reports for status. Translated technical and functional user requirements into functioning technical solutions. Business System Analyst -- Application Development August 2012 – February 2014 Penn Medicine - University of Pennsylvania Health Systems Philadelphia, PA
- Defined, initiated, planed, executed, oversee and close out major healthcare projects; Manage project dependencies, stakeholders, cross-functional project teams; Perform system assessment, process analysis, and data normalization to reduce data redundancy. Optimize data performance to improve data retrieval efficiency.
- Implemented security policies and access level rights for system-wide end users for accessing and handling sensitive patient data.
- Customized configuration and implement builds specific to departmental and user group needs and troubleshoot issues.
- Provided on-site supports at the medical facilities to implement, resolve and escalate build issues, access, connectivity and system-level security issues.
- Developed and implemented best-case logic for routing and rerouting labs, messages, and confidential medical reports and images to the appropriate departmental physician and care units for printing, faxing or ordering medications and for requesting patient referral and previous confidential medical history.
- Gathered, and deliver user requirements for system-wide change confirmation process; Deliver system requirements for new implementation projects; Develop test cases to execute testing of major system functionalities and improve user interface experience.
- Lead, document and deliver major data migration and interface related cross-functional projects to improve system performance and data integrity.
Technical Analyst -- Solution Integration Architect June 2011- October 2012 Comcast Business Services Philadelphia, PA
- Gathered and analyzed user requirements, processes and issues to enhance new or existing information systems. Documented technical and functional user requirements. Translate technical and functional user requirements into functioning technical solutions.
- Met with key stakeholders to deliver detailed project plan, sprint build schedules, key milestones, build phases, and interviewed for list of deliverables. Summarized past changes to organize and validate as-is information for existing high-level issues.
- Delivered gap assessment for current and target performance indicators. Worked with PMO to develop and address scope, project plan, risk assessments and change management document.
- Delivered system analysis design in detailed Interface design document; Delivered interface design requirement specification
(IRD) from business requirement specification (BRD) for offshore development.
- Delivered artefacts such as process flows, ERD, system use cases, activity processes, sequence diagrams from Business Requirement Documents (BRD).
- Delivered test cases for business requirement testing, interface testing, end-to-end testing, system shake-out testing and user acceptance testing for sign-off approval processes.
- Performed and delivered data mapping and XML schema development to transport data elements in request and response messages from web services and middleware layers. Troubleshoot to debug integration failures and reviewed integration FTP logs to pinpoint issues.
- Provided deployment support for legacy and new system implementation to manage order entry, service fulfilment, service orchestration and billing process through of product life cycle development. Quality Assurance Analyst -- Software Development and Deployment September 2009 – March 2010 Morgan Lewis Bockius Philadelphia, PA
- Worked with software developers and project managers to develop test strategies, test cases and test scripts for implementation.
- Defined positive, negative, acceptance and or success criteria for the overall quality control of the project deliverables.
- Served as an intake for the high priority system failures and image problems to validate, troubleshoot and document issues that impact business deliverables to minimize code wastage and improve efficiency.
- Delivered performance indicators by call group criteria, time to troubleshoot, wait-time, issue categorization and defect management. Work with organization training group to help alleviate user experience pain points by educating the application.
- Simplified setup procedures to eliminate incurring cost for software licenses of outdated or redundant applications by auditing users and their preferred application. Recommended alternative software suites to minimize costs. TECHNICAL SKILLS STRENGTHS
BUSINESS ANALYSIS BUSINESS PROCESS IMPROVEMENT PROJECT MANAGEMENT REQUIREMENTS ANALYSIS DESIGN SYSTEM ANALYSIS DEFECT AND RISK MANAGEMENT GENERAL IT EXPERIENCE
TELECOMMUNICATION BSS SYSTEMS (SALESFORCE, PROSPECT, LEAD, OPPORTUNITY, QUOTE, CONTRACT AND PRICING), ORDER ENTRY
TELECOMMUNICATIONS OSS SYSTEMS (INVENTORY MANAGEMENT, ASSET MANAGEMENT, PHYSICAL/LOGICAL/NETWORK INVENTORY), ORDER ENTRY, ORDER MANAGEMENT, SERVICE ORCHESTRATION, SERVICE FULFILLMENT, BILLING OPERATIONS, INVOICE/INVENTORY RECONCILIATION, TASK WORKFLOW MANAGEMENT, PROCUREMENT AND SHIPPING)
Open office, VM Ware, Sharepoint, Visual Studio 2008 Rational Rose Razorsight, Singleview
SWAGGER-JSON, XML POSTMAN CONFULENCE
AWARDS AND RECOGNITION Drexel University- College of Information Science and Technology, Philadelphia, PA
‘Best IT Project of the year’ - June 2011
Internet Public Library Collaboration v2
2 year IT Project developed, deployed and implemented as part of the curriculum to benefit student and teaching community in efforts to find research material and or appropriate educational articles in collaboration with Drexel University researching professors and Senior Ph.D., research, graduate, and undergraduate candidates. Role:
- Met with key stakeholders to gather user requirements and expectations for the system development. Developed Project plan, schedule and budget for calculated three phase implementation. Delivered business use case, project charter, schedule, milestones, communication plan and key stakeholder list as a kick-off plan.
- Delivered System Requirement Document (SRD), Detailed Design Document, Customer Documentation, Project Gantt Charts, and Project Status, Build Release documents, Implementation plan and deployment strategy for system deliverables.
- Delivered Test Case Documentation for the expected and accepted use case testing scenarios. Collaborated with end-users to troubleshoot interface and application server errors with lead developer to resolve issues.