Highly motivated and dedicated to delivering the highest quality work through creative problem solving and innovative sustainable solutions. EXPERIENCE
FEB 2017– DATE
AUDIENCE SERVICES, TILLES CENTER FOR PERFORMING ARTS
• Effectively communicated with and supported sales, marketing, and administrative teams on a daily basis.
• Served as main liaison between patrons and management team.
• Inducted and trained new employees on a regular basis
• Communicated with patrons about seat availability, future performances, and special needs
• Ensured all patrons entering the concert hall had all their needs met. FEB 2016 – AUGUST 2016
ENVIRONMENTAL INTERN, KENYA MARITIME AUTHORITY
• Researched oil spill response reports, compiled data and made action recommendations based on findings.
• Analyzed company Environmental Impact Assessment Reports to determine the most environmentally-friendly and cost-effective waste reduction, recycling and disposal options.
• Created an informative outreach program dedicated to recycling and plastic reduction for three public beaches.
• Conducted ship inspection to ensure maritime safety. EDUCATION
MAY 2018: MS ENVIRONMENTAL SUSTAINABILITY, LONG ISLAND UNIVERSITY Graduated with 3.6 GPA. Honors Society for Sustainability. Excellence award. AUGUST 2014: BS ENVIRONMENTAL CONSERVATION AND NATURAL RESOURCE MANAGEMENT, UNIVERSITY OF NAIROBI,
Graduated with second-class honors, upper division. SKILLS
• Quick learner
• Efficient and detail oriented
• Environmental impact
• Team Player
• MS Windows proficient
• Communication and interpersonal skills
Available upon request