Des Plaines, IL 847-***-**** firstname.lastname@example.org
Switching Protocol : VLAN, DTP, VTP, STP, PVST, RSTP, MSTP, Ether-channel (LACP, PAGP), RPR, RPR+ Routing Protocol : RIP, IGRP, EIGRP, OSPF, BGP, MPLS, HSRP, VRRP, GLBP Networking Concepts : Three-tier enterprise architecture, IPV4, IPV6, Subnetting, Supernetting, Process Switching, MLS Switching, CEF, OSI Layer, TCP, UDP, HTTP, HTTPS, DNS, DHCP, SSL/TLS, DMVPN, TACACS+, RADIUS Network Security : ACL, NAT, PAT, IPsec VPN Tunnel, GRE Tunnel Tools : Cisco Packet Tracer, GNS3, Wireshark, PuTTY, WinSCP, JIRA, OpManager, Nagios, Zabbix, VMware, Oracle VM Virtual Box
Operating Systems : Windows, Linux, Cisco IOS
Networking Devices : Cisco Switches and Routers, Cisco ASA Firewall, F5 Load Balancer Programming Languages : C, Python
• CCNA Routing and Switching (Cisco ID - CSCO13246173) Nov 2017
• ITIL Foundation Dec 2016
• Cisco Certified Network Professional (RST Forum) Dec 2017
• MPLS (RST Forum) Mar 2018
• Awarded as the “Star of the Month” in Tata Consultancy Services Limited. Nov 2017 EXPERIENCE
System Engineer Tata Consultancy Services (Mumbai) Nov 2015 - Mar 2018
• Worked as a Network Administrator for the Airtel Money Africa Project.
• Managed different network devices like F5 load balancer, Cisco ASA Firewall, Cisco Switches.
• Troubleshot networking problems to ensure minimum downtime & maximum availability of the network.
• Managed access control list on Firewall.
• Configured IPSec VPN Tunnel for site to site VPN.
• Managed VLANs for the internal project environment.
• Managed traffic on F5 load balancer during the deployment activity.
• Deployed Patch, Full Build on the Application Server of production and non-production environments.
• Integrated different merchants and modified XML files of production and non-production environments using Linux.
• Provided 24*7 support for the project.
Industrial Training Harikrupa Automation Pvt. Ltd. Feb 2015 - Sep 2015
• Taken professional training for Advance Industrial Electronics from GCVT (Gujarat Council for Vocational Training).
• Expanded knowledge in the course called Advanced Industrial Electronics which had various topics such as Electronic Circuits and Components, C for Embedded, PCB Designing and Wireless Communication Technologies. EDUCATION
Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics and Communication Engineering (GPA: 7.15/10) June 2011 - May 2015 L.D. College of Engineering, Gujarat Technological University, Gujarat, India PROJECTS
Site-to-site VPN Network Design
• Designed a network for site-to-site VPN. Implemented VPN GRE tunnel.
• Implemented Site-to-site IPsec VPN to connect remote user by creating tunnel. MPLS Layer 3 VPN with OSPF protocol between CE-PE
• Designed a service provider MPLS network with OSPF and connected different branch offices of customers over MPLS network.
• Implemented Layer3 VPN with OSPF protocol between CE-PE to connect the customer branch offices and to learn the routes over MPBGP through VRF and Route-Target.
Implementation of DHCP and DNS
• Configured router as a DHCP server so that any host in the network can get IP address dynamically from the DHCP pool.
• Configured DNS and WEB server in the same network.
• Provided security features such as port security and DHCP snooping to protect the network. Server Load Balancing and managing First Hop Redundancy
• Handled first hop redundancy for failover and managed active devices based on network interface tracking using HSRP, VRRP, GLBP.
• Weighted server load balancing based on number of connections, availability and client mapping.