Atlanta, Ga 30363
An experienced professional in the world of videography with strong leadership skills who makes it a priority to earn the confidence and trust of clients and colleagues. A highly creative person who is always thinking outside of the box to bring new approaches to traditional ways. Also a very quick learner who is incumbent on communication and working with efficiency.
Freelance Photographer & Videographer - (2013 - Present)
- Licensed drone operator
- Shot and produced high quality short films, trailers, music, corporate, and product videos.
- Commissioned by multiple professional companies (East 112th St Productions, NBC Universal, BET) to create and develop original content including but not limited to: decks, scripts, and videos.
Turner Broadcasting - Creative/Production - Atlanta, Ga (January 2015 - Present)
- Production Assistant - CSSU (Creative Services Sports Unit) (September 2016 - May 2018)
- Assisting in the creative and marketing work of professional sports leagues
(NBA, MLB, E-League) as well as established companies (Facebook, Auto Trader, Pizza Hut, Lowes, etc.)
- Editor - NBA TV/NBA.com (October 2015 - Present)
- Responsible for editing of NBA highlights, shorts, teases, commercials, etc. Education:
New York University - New York City, NY (August 2012 – May 2013) – Film major Georgia State University – Atlanta, Ga (August 2013 – December 2016) – Film major