Rita M. Stevens
West Chester, Ohio 46069 513-***-****
email@example.com www.linkedin.com/in/ritamstevens Administrative Assistant / Executive Assistant
Dedicated and highly organized professional with over ten years of proven accomplishment providing quality administrative support functions and exceptional client service. Robust talent for ensuring satisfaction, coordinating social events, prioritizing tasks, streamlining training, promoting positive work climate, and diffusing conflicts with tact and diplomacy. Strong ability to get things done, to minimize costs, and to provide critical support to position organization for success. Lead from the front and excel in dynamic environments. Strong communicator, social media influencer, adaptable team player, and multitasker; skilled in MS Word, a variety of software programs, and multiple social media platforms. AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Team Leadership/Training Administrative Support Marketing Programs/Newsletters
Project Research/Cost Saving
Scheduling Appointments Conflict Resolution Website/Social Media CAREER HIGHLIGHTS
Campaigned and earned social media liaison role to control social media presence (organization website). Innovated and implemented marketing strategies and communication material significantly improving client engagement.
Streamlined training process by designing training manual making the resource available as a reference (10 employees with access).
Provide reliable and organized administrative support/management for clients, patients, doctors, and team members; assisted clients with various hospital services (check in/check out, etc.). Compile and maintain client files/records, guaranteeing posted information accuracy on an ongoing basis, and maintain educational hospital bulletin boards for clients. Sustain highly detailed financial records on balances/deposits for all accounts including trade services. Communicate directly with clients, vendors, and medical organization addressing and directing incoming/outgoing calls and corresponding via email and social media platforms. Direct website updates and communication allowing interactive engagement with current and future clients. Partner with management on assignments ensuring completion is executed in timely manner.
• Appointed to sustain client-facing marketing programs including website, blogs, daily posts, and newsletters.
• Partnered with local shelter to help cats find new homes and established fun social activity for clients to stop in for visits (significant impact on both the community and the hospital). Administrative Assistant (Liberty Twp)
Liberty Veterinary Hospital, Butler County, Ohio
October 2000 – Present
Rita M. Stevens
• Helmed and coordinated specialty programs hosted by the veterinary hospital including facilitating full scope of cat adoptions from admittance extending to all other critical aspects of the program.
• Oversee updates and correspondence for social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Yelp, Twitter, Hootsuite, and local Vox.
• Designed and updated all eye-catching promotional print literature including brochures, welcome folders, and business cards.
• Managed multiple schedules booking an average of 400 appointments monthly. TECHNICAL PROFICIENCIES
MS Office Suite Facebook Twitter Pinterest Instagram Blogs WordPress FrontPage