Top–performing, solutions and results–driven professional with the attitude to drive revenue and focus on results. Successful background in eBusiness, telecommunications arena, SaaS- application, Business Analytics and BioTech Market. Proven track record of successfully developing business to business relationships, and identifying and pursuing new organizational opportunities. Works well in teams and as an individually contributor to exceed goals and objectives. Professional Skills
• Highly organized
• Business to Consumer/Citizen
• Business to Business Develop
• Domestic and International
• Sales Presentations
• Revenue, Market Share and
• Influencing and Negotiating Sales
• Customer Relations and Service
• Meeting and Exceeding Goals and
• Organizational Strategy design
• Team Training and Development
• Competitive Awareness
• Relationship Building
• Business Management
• Partner Management and
• Leading Change
• Conflicts Resolution
• cGMP manufacturing
CSG Services 09/16 - Present
Market Development Manager
Market development managers maintain relationships with B2B, customers, and sales team. High level of analytical research skills to engage with Global Account Managers to increase market share and market Brand. Our major goal is to transform the way our customer do business in today business landscape CMC Biologics 01/16-04/16
Manufacturing Support Tech
Responsible for performing functions associated with all manufacturing operations, including working with engineers in set-up and calibration tasks, as well as performing rework and quality assurance testing related to the production of parts, components, subassemblies, and final assemblies. Determines and may assist in developing methods and procedures to control or modify the manufacturing process. LabelMaster-Greater Seattle Area 2013 2015
Senior salesperson for high growth SaaS (Software as a Service) market. Responsible for developing and executing a sales strategy for target customers that will drive growth, profitability, as well as maximizing opportunities for the customer and company. Responsibilities included:
● Achieved quarterly and annual quotas 93% and company goals.
● Developed new sales through active engagement with potential customers. Developed leads with senior contacts, build relationships, prepared proposals, presented solutions, and negotiated and close deals.
EDGAR BONILLA PAGE 2
● Managed complete and complex sales cycles, involving stakeholders from multiple corporate functions.
● Engaged with internal teams to support sales process, processing new orders and maintaining renewals of customers’ base. Validated successful implementations of software. Certified by DOT Regulation:
● 49 CFR*A.I.R. Shipper (ICAO)
● IMDG Maritime (IMO)
Sales Support Senior Specialist
Responsible for the company’s strategies, project management and operations.
● This position was moved to Argentina 3/13
● Supported seven sales team members and ten channel partners for the Caribbean Region representing
$17 million dollar in revenue.
● Ensured sales through direct and indirect team members, managed large projects in areas including demand management, risk analysis,compliance and reporting.
● Develops detailed timelines and plans.
● Supported executive decision support function and provided relevant insights for cadence driven processed enabling business focus, sales execution, linearity and transparency (e.g. Weekly, monthly forecasts, Top accounts, Pipeline status etc). Process new orders and customers base renewals in SAP Application System.
● Drove consensus within regional and global teams to achieve alignment and synergy.
● Discussed operational and field impact of difficult and complex decisions. Supported making revenue risk assessment, escalations and aligned priorities business needs while considering impact on other parts of the business/organization.
● Had a broad network in the region or SAP-wide to facilitate support for standards, processes, tools & guidelines.
SAP, Inside Sales
Responsible for the Caribbean Region, forecast, plan, strategy and effectively communicating and updating plan with key stakeholders. Work with Field Sales, presales, solution sales, and other key stakeholders on deal execution as needed. Drive opportunity management of volume opportunities. Engaged with focus on insuring customer needs are understood and addressed in the sales process. Solution specialization focused on selling only from a specialist sales bag, such as BA, Technology, Mobility, Line of Business. Demand generation execution to meet required revenue plan in collaboration with Marketing, Partner/Channel management (IPAM), partners and other key stakeholders as required.
● Promoted exceptional work
● Set up leads - online presentations - cold calling - virtual training - channel partner liaison
● Achieved 95% of quota - achieved yearly bonus (30% of salary) OFFICEMAX 2009 - 2010
Inside Sales Business Manager
Targeted C-level decision makers and present OfficeMax program to streamline their operational costs and add value to their business objectives. Market focuses federal government account and strategic local customers with OfficeMax initiatives. Represented the best of OfficeMax in promoting our products, services and commitment to customer satisfaction to support business retention and expansion. Collaborated with internal departments to research customer problems, questions and services. Provided headquarters liaison to satisfy all customer EDGAR BONILLA PAGE 3
business needs. Responsible for ensuring an engaged and satisfied customer. SPRINT 2004 – 2008
Telecommunication Business Consultant
Developed new account prospects within established client portfolio. Promoted the right Solutions/Applications for the customers and ability to sell telecommunications network solutions, for voice and data applications and provided consultative services to large and medium account. Identified and developed joint "go-to-market" strategies and lead generation opportunities. Provided accurate and timely management information and revenue forecast.
● 2007 – Top Five (5) in the Nation on revenue performance 200%
● 2006 - Top twenty five (25) in the Nation on revenue performance 122%
● 2004 - Signing the leading Software in the world Microsoft (Voice Solution) SABRE INTERNATIONAL, INC. 2000 - 2003
Sales Manager Caribbean and eCommerce Developer Manager (eDM) Managed major national accounts, increased the market share and strengthening the market leader position in Information Technology (IT) solution for Travel Marketing & Distribution. Identified potential opportunities for best use of Sabre information technology and promote their services in the region. Managed the Sales Blitz on Uruguay and supervised a twelve (12) sales team. Qualified travel agencies for particular web portal types. Presented clients the virtual solution through Sabre.Res suites products. Increased Country Market Share in Uruguay 60%. Signed the top three (3) major corporate accounts agreements. Increased and impacted the Caribbean Region revenue by 10%. Managed successfully over 210 accounts. Company second promotion to eDM. (eCommerce Developer Manager Caribbean) Account Executive 2000 - 2001
Responsible for the day to day engagements management for a 150 accounts portfolio. Promoted Sabre software solutions and platform. Expanded territorial sales by 15% YoY. AMERICAN AIRLINES, WASHINGTON, DC 1986 - 2000
Flight Crew Member
Responsible for the safety and personal comfort of airline passengers based on the Federal Aviation Administration
(FAA) regulations. Checked the passenger safety equipment and make sure the cabins were stocked with adequate supplies. Provided assistance during emergencies, from reassuring passengers to opening doors and inflating emergency slides for evacuation.
University of Phoenix
MBA, Major in E-Business
Inter American University
BS, Major in Mathematics and Physics
Minor in Business Administration
cGMP manufacturing Operations
EDGAR BONILLA PAGE 4
Creating Competitive Business Solution
Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
Strategic and Conceptual selling by Miller Heiman Group Microsoft Certificate of Advanced Front Page 2000
Advanced Sales Seminar
The Art of Consultative Selling