734-***-**** email@example.com San Diego, CA 92019
• Applied Science University, College of Architecture Engineering, Amman, Jordan. 2013 Bachelor of Science degree: Architectural Engineering. SKILLS
• AutoCAD, Revit, ArchiCAD, illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, SketchUp Pro. Languages: English, Arabic.
• El-Concorde Construction Company, Amman, Jordan. SEP 2015-2018 Project Architect
• Responsible for all phases of projects, including schematic design, design development, and creating and presenting a full set of drawings.
• Create materials board and submit it to get LL approvals.
• Collaborate with outside consultant such as (Structural, Mechanical, Plumping and Electrical)
• Conduct site visits and ensure that the projects ran on time and within budget
• Research and gather information for Requests for Bids (RFBs)
• Vet contractors as to qualifications and capabilities.
• Prepare and present technical proposals and prequalification offers.
• Designing brochures and booklets of the previous projects. Completed projects:
AGWP, ABWP and ADWP Water Treatment Plant, ELC Housing Project.
• Engineering Enterprises Company (EEC), Amman-Jordan OCT 2013-AUG2015 Architectural Drafter
• Working with the design manager to prepare architectural layouts, plans, RCP, sections and elevations.
• Prepare and submit architectural material finish packages.
• Perform on-site visits for coordination between site engineers and EEC Company.
• Document controlling and archiving.
Jordan Gate Housing, Abdoun Library, KRC Restaurants, Manaseer Gas station
• Architectural Design Consultant FEB 2013-OCT 2013
• Assisting in client presentations preparation and layout, Assisting in Interior furniture and lighting selections (both decorative and architectural).
• Designed, supervised and landscaped the following projects:
(Um uthaina plaza, qatarneh residence, Edward Private Villa).
• UN Habitat-Iraq JAN 2012-AUG 2012
● Development of slums area by enhancing the (economic-socio- environmental) layers
• Prepare site analysis studies.
• Prepare master planning diagrams.
• Prepare architectural schematic drawings for plans, sections and elevations.
• Prepare models for the preliminary design.
Durable solutions for IDP Camps and Informal Settlements in Iraq . Participatory Slum Upgrading Programme (PSUP).
APR 2011-NOV 2011
Volunteering at the civil participation of developing Informal Settlement in Janaa neighborhood. Volunteering at the architecture department of Applied Science University’s Library
• Affiliations and Awards
• Member of Jordan Green Building Council.
• Member of the Jordanian Engineers Association.
• Jordanian Engineers Association Award for Excellence Graduation Project in Urban Planning.
• Amman Design Week Award for Best Architectural Design Concept.
• Winner of Al zarqa municipality award for slum areas and informal settlement upgrading.