Knowledgeable in TCP/IP and OSI model concepts, Cisco IOS
Familiar with routing protocols such as EIGRP, RIP, and OSPF
Excellence in IP addressing and routing with IPv4 as well as IPv6
Performed routing configurations, including router hardening tasks
Familiar with computer hardware troubleshooting and repair
Extensive experience with multiple Microsoft Operating Systems (v.s 10, 8.1, 8, 7)
Fulfilled multiple leadership roles in both the United States Air Force and civilian employment EDUCATION
Wilbur Wright College – AAS Networking Systems and Technologies (2017 - Present) Anticipated Graduation: Spring 2019 GPA: 3.4
Focus: I nternetworking and Network Design
Awards: B asic Certificate in Computer Information Systems Current Goals: C CENT, CompTIA A+, and CompTIA Network + Certifications, B.S. Computer Networking Technology with Minor in Security
DuBois Chemicals Inc – Bedford Park, IL (2002 – Present) Production & Logistics Specialist (2002)
● Administered training courses for new hires as well as recertification courses for current employees.
● Surveyed available floor space and remodeled the layout to reduce travel time for delivering finished goods to shipping department.
● Eliminated forklift traffic hazards in the workplace by remodeling layout to divert pedestrians away from forklift lanes.
● Functioned as part of the safety committee to assess and eliminate hazards in the workplace Lead Quality Control Laboratory Technician (2012)
● Created a training program for new hires that was later instituted at corporate level.
● Created and implemented a program to phase out the antiquated public address system and facilitate faster and more accurate communication between Quality Control lab and Production departments using computer technology.
● Updated work instructions pertaining to Quality Control tasks to accommodate for modern technologies and techniques.
United States Air Force – 182TAW Peoria, IL (2006 – 2012), 440TAW Milwaukee, WI (2004-2006) Aircraft Electrical & Environmental Systems Journeyman
● Troubleshot a variety of systems onboard the C-130-H aircraft using specific technical data according to problems reported by the pilots and flight crew.
● Removed, replaced, or repaired parts found to be out of service using necessary shop tools.
● Communicated with and assisted other maintenance shops to ensure full mission capability of aircraft systems.
● Awarded Outstanding Unit for excellence in mission capable rate.
● Led teams of mechanics during isochronal inspections to meet all deadlines and minimize aircraft downtime.
References available upon request.