Master of Science in Computer & Information Science Aug 2017-Present University of Florida Gainesville, FL
• Recipient of Achievement Award
• CGPA: 3.55(out of 4)
Bachelor of Electrical and Electronics Engineering June2011-May 2015 Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore Campus Vellore, India
• CGPA: 8.33(out of 10)
Software development Associate
Accenture Services – Bangalore, India
• Successfully managed the backend (Mainframe) of policy application.
• Worked effectively on Application development, maintenance & enhancement.
• Continually delivered on client requests and tasks, which involved data extraction and manipulation using advanced SQL queries.
• Extensively used Microsoft Excel for data analysis. Intern
Tech Mahindra - Noida, India
• Worked on module designing of websites.
• Created webpages for colleges and other organisations. PROJECTS
Robotic arm on a mobile platform using color detection algorithm (Robotic and Automation) Technology/Tools: MATLAB, ARDUINO, C
• Webcam mounted on mobile robotic platform with robotic gripper that picks objects based on color detection principle.
• Image processing was done in MATLAB and directions for moving the robot was sent to ARDUINO board via serial port communication.
Weather Prediction Application (Machine Learning)
Technology/Tools: Python, Python SciKit Learn, Python Pandas, NumPy
• Gathered weather-pertinent dataset from an API (Weather Underground).
• Trained temperature parameters and weather condition parameters (categorical variables) of 4 weather stations using linear regression and logistic regression respectively, to predict the temperature of a nearby city of choice and presented the prediction in a text file.
Crime Watch Database-Web Application (Full Stack)
Technology/Tools: AngularJS, NodeJS, SQL, Python
• Created a database application(backend) by extracting crime-data of Los Angeles from https://www.lacity.org and populating it into a database after data cleaning.
• Designed and built an interactive web-application (frontend using AngularJs & backend using NodeJs) that provides relevant analysis and information of crimes in the city of Los Angeles, in the interest of public safety. Implemented programming language (Programming Language Principles) Technology/Tools: Java, JUnit
• Implemented a small programming language with the following phases - Scanner, Parser, Abstract Syntax Tree, Type Checking and Code Generation.
• Data Structures • SQL, MySQL, Sqlite
• Fluent in C, C++, Java • Mainframe - JCL, COBOL, CICS
• Web Technology: HTML, CSS, PHP, AngularJS • MS - Excel, PowerPoint, Office Suite
• MATLAB • API, RestAPI, NodeJs
• Python • Strong analytical acumen