NATHAN ANDREW BYE
Kokomo, Indiana 46901 firstname.lastname@example.org
Business Professional with proven ability to manage details, present ideas, and facilitate lasting change. Highly motivated with outstanding ability to communicate and work with people at all levels, work independently, and exhibit leadership in all areas of shop floor support and human resources. Recognized as an effective and motivational team player with a broad base of business and human resources knowledge and a demonstrated ability to step forward, make decisions, and follow through to completion. Experienced in shop floor support, management development, continuous improvement, team building, problem solving, performance management, outsourcing, and community relations. EXPERIENCE
Lannett Company Inc.; Seymour, IN 2018
Pharmaceutical Industry; Solid-Dose Generics; Production Operator I – Granulation Elwood Staffing Columbus; Walesboro, IN 2017-2018
Cummins Mid-Range Engine Plant – 3rd Shift Production Associate – Engine Assembly Stay-at-home Dad; Seymour, IN 2016-2018
Senior Domestic Engineer; One of the most important and difficult jobs in the world Aisin World Corp. of America; Seymour, IN (NA-HQ; Toyota Group Company) 2007-2016 Manager – Human Resources Development
Developed human resources development program and opened new HRD Center (2008). Created materials. Trained trainers. Travel included USA, Canada, Japan (9Xs), Mexico, and Czech Republic.
• Supported and consulted with shop floor support functions/departments.
• Created high performance, supervisor, management, and leadership programs.
• Taught train-the-trainer classes for high performance and supervisor programs (15+ companies).
• Promoted North American Problem-Solving Teams. Started and led nine successful North American annual festivals (~20 companies, ~200 people). Revised old and created new training materials.
• Promoted and led North American ‘One Person, One Kaizen’ program.
• Developed and taught pro-company (union avoidance) classes for managers and supervisors. Classes consisted of 20% instruction and 80% role plays.
• Hosted and co-managed five successful Robotics Engineering Summer Camps. Kirby Risk Corporation, Lafayette, IN 2005-2007
Manager of Organizational Development
Researched, assessed, and consulted with executive management on developmental needs for electrical supply and distribution services portions of the 1,100 employee, 40 location, and three-state business.
• Developed and implemented Accountability-Based Change Management initiative for cross-functional projects. Facilitated advisory board and processes, consisting of executive management group.
• Developed and implemented operations training program, resulting in consistent delivery of systems training, product training, and operations training. Wabash National Corporation, Lafayette, IN 1995-2004 HR Project Manager (2004), Corporate Training Manager (2002-2003), Corporate Human Resources Supervisor (2001-2002), Corporate Training Supervisor (2000-2001), Corporate Trainer (1999-2000), HR Specialist, Material Handling Supervisor
(1998), Production Coordinator (1997), Assembler (1995-1997) EDUCATION
Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN, MS, Technology, Organizational Leadership Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN, BS, Industrial Management, Manufacturing Management Professional in Human Resources Certified (PHR, 2007-2010); Not currently certified