•Bilingual both verbal and written in English and Russian.
•Proficient in Microsoft Office, Powerpoint, Excel, and Word.
•Experience in Public Relations in a business to business sales environment.
•Client relationship management and customer service experience resolving client issues.
•Strong time management, multitasking, and organizational skills.
•Problem-solving skills using both qualitative and quantitative methods applying critical thinking with clients to protect the business-client relationship.
•Experience working in a fast-paced, team environment.
•Confident, self-motivated, articulate, and professional speaking/writing skills.
•Possess strong commitment to team environment dynamics with the ability to contribute expertise and follow leadership directives at appropriate times.
Seros Financial May 2017- June 2018
Administrative Assistant Tempe, AZ
- Led all communication with clients as main point of contact responsible for scheduling all. appointments, leading follow-up calls and emails, and general business-client activities.
- Managed and organized clients finanacial database and records using Redtail and Albridge.
- Peformed data entry task and created daily communication reports.
- Experience in Stamps.com mailing correspondence to current and potentional clients/businesses.
- Scanned and processed incoming and outgoing mail.
- Strong detailed experienced with clients tax qualifications regarding retirement and financial planning.
- Updated and created new client accounts using the system Redtail.
- Maintained inventory of office supplies and reordering process.
- Provided administrative support needed to staff both internal and external.
PRIME INVESTMENTS Jan 2016- May 2017
Administrative Assistant Mesa, AZ
- Balanced accounts payables to ensure timely and accurate payments to all vendors, including researching the variations between fixed and variable expenses incurred during monthly, quarterly, and yearly transactions.
-Daily bookkeeping activities included invoicing, accounts receivable, and project cost allocation.
-Responsible for client relationship management through problem-solving, appointment scheduling, lead follow-up, and general business-client relationship building activities.
-Built and implemented daily/weekly spreadsheets to track project costs and financial projections using Microsoft Excel.
-Developed and utilized strong verbal and written communication skills with clients through emails and conference calls.
-Built rapport, listened, clarified and managed conversational flow with clients prior to schedule meeting times when they arrived at our office.
-Strong filing and organizational skills to ensure all documents are properly filed in a timely manner by any member of the organization.
LOFT Jan 2015-Dec 2015
Sales Associate Chandler, AZ
-Managed client relationship recognizing and identifying unique needs and requirements.
- Handled all financial transactions and managed inventory and deliveries.
- Confirmed purchase orders matched the item receipts to be accurate paid by vendor invoices. - - Three-way match accounting experience.
BARE MINERALS Jan 2015- Dec 2015
Sales Associate Chandler, AZ
-Led client relationships recognizing and identifying needs and meeting expectations.
-Responsible for sales administration and management in a business to client sales environment.
-Handled high-volume financial transactions in a fast-paced environment.
-Managed receiving and managing inventory deliveries. Ensuring purchase orders matched the item receipts to be accurate paid by vendor invoices. Three-way match accounting experience.
General Studies 2012 – 2014
Crowder College Neosho, MO
High School Diploma 2008 – 2012
Carthage Senior High School Carthage, MO
Active Volunteer 2008 - Present