Seattle, WA. 831-***-****)
Experienced office administrative professional with dedicated work ethic. Customer Service strengths include courteous and effective communication with adaptive problem solving skill sets. Ability to work independently and with teams representing the organization in an effective manner.
• Organized office professional
• Strong communication and problem solving skills
• Customer Service expert
• Energetic and adaptive work styles
Employment History & Accomplishments
Front Desk Admin Robert Half Agency Seattle, WA. 4/18 to Current (Temp)
• Process expense reports for office managers. Consistently placing orders for all office and kitchen supplies. Used Calendaring for events and meetings. Assisted office with various duties.
Facilities Coordinator Robert Half Agency Seattle, WA. 3/18 to 3/30 (Temp)
• Assisted in the Mailroom with incoming and outgoing package deliveries. Assisted with setup for
on site Google events and meetings. Covered front desk for lunches and breaks.
Project Coordinator AIC Talent Agency Bellevue, WA: 1/17 to 10/17 (Contract)
• Using company software, efficiently and quickly processed ticket orders for Ergonomically correct
office equipment for Amazon employees.
• Consistently corresponding in all tickets, for customers changes and updated information.
Customer Service Representative Labor Systems, Seattle, WA. 1/16 to 12/16
• Process applications and enter new employees into company software. Fill companies order requests for
laborers. Consistently corresponding in all tickets for customer changes and updated information.
• Answering multiple phone lines, maintaining and updating customer employee’s files.
Assistant Buyer Terra Staffing Agency Tukwila, WA: 11/14 to 3/15 (Temp)
• Purchasing parts, supplies, and equipment following established purchasing policies and
procedures while optimizing price, delivery and terms.
• Effectively negotiate with suppliers for optimum Quality, Cost and Delivery.
Administrative Coordinator Lifespan Care Management: Santa Cruz: 11/08 to 7/14
• Managed administrative admissions and discharge process for in-home care and facility care for
patients with challenges related to aging, Alzheimer’s, and dementia.
• Provided administrative intake services for incoming home care, managed care and VA patients
for this RN, owned company.
• Provided caring and professional customer service assistance to clients and caregivers.
• Performed administrative and coordination duties for multi-departmental personnel using
Outlook to maintain Client information with RN’s and Care managers.
• Proficient in Home Trak Companion cloud-based software for patient scheduling, payroll,
billing and office management operations.
• Proficient in use of Clear Care web-based software specifically for home care agency
• Answered 56-60 calls per day to triage, assist on-line and direct calls.
• Composed letters of Correspondence for Care Managers and RN’s
Administrative Assistant Surf Technicians LL: Santa Cruz, CA: 09/07 to 10/08
• Responsible for the processing of sales orders for this surfboard manufacturing company.
• Processed Accounts payable using NetSuite cloud-based project management and accounting
• Performed accurate bookkeeping and accounting functions
• Performed administrative duties for clients including airline and hotel reservations.
• Answered multi-line telephone system aiding customers calls for product information.
Customer Service Rep Santa Cruz Title Insurance: Santa Cruz, CA: 02/03 to 06/07
• Researched public records, provided radius maps and title documents in hard copy
• Generated title reports utilizing Data Quick software for access to property, neighborhood and
market intelligence information.
• Created and provided Excel spreadsheets to Real Estate agents.
• Assisted Reception with high volume phone calls and light administrative duties.
Green River College, Auburn, WA.
Music Theory, Vocal Techniques and Musical Theater. Member of elite Jazz Group.