Objective: Seeking full time or greater employment with a company that is growing and will utilize my many talents. I am not opposed to learning new things or being challenged by new job positions. Skills Profile: Reading and interrupting, blue prints, bills of materials, being a liaison between design and construction in the auto motive sector. Planning, tracking and documenting projects and supervision of skilled trades. Extensive customer sales and service, industrial product knowledge and an extensive background in purchasing, both industrial products and steel. EMPLOYMENT HISTORY:
Protech Machine Burton, Mi: January 2014-March 2018
- In charge of all product purchasing for Nexteer Automotive components and other customers such as Atlas Copco, Trelleborg and various other smaller companies.
Universal Coating Flint, Mi: May 2013-January2014
- Extensive blueprint reading and estimating to include surface coated areas of parts, preparing customer quotes, for treatments such as phosphate, powder coating and rubber bonding as pertaining to specific customer requirements MESCO Flint, MI January 2002-May 2012
- Managed production and service fasteners schedules and shipping for GM, Delphi and various aftermarket companies in the automotive industry.
- Ran the customer service counter, knowledge of general hardware, abrasives, machining components, belts and power transmission products.
- Quoting and sales related to die and weld tool products for GM, Ford and many other independent fabrication and build companies.p Project Leader and Supervisor-Contract February 1986-August 2001 General Motors, Grand Blanc Weld Tool Center
- Project leader in design, fabrication and assembly for plant tooling and integration. Managed skilled trades workers. General Motors V-6 Engineering Center-Flint
- Supervised skilled trades in the experimental sheet metal fabrication department
- Design build analyst
- Liaison between design and mock ups at GM Tech Center, Warren, MI
- Prepared and conducted weekly Powertrain reviews with related platforms
- V-6 Powertrain layout in 2-D CADAM
- 3800 Database Manager
- Completed High School at Lake Fenton, Fenton, MI Class of 1981
- Completed 2 year Drafting and Design program at GASC with an apprenticeship at General Motors Grand Blanc Plant in the Master Mechanics Group