Isabella B. Johnson
MedCerts Healthcare IT Technician Online Program (Currently) Charleston Southern University (May 2017)
Marketing Major- BS
October 2017 – Current
Administrative Support/Facilities Coordinator
• Perform administrative duties for the office that include conference/meeting scheduling, event coordination, badge maintenance, supplies/equipment ordering, shipping logistics, and monthly facilities reporting.
• Day One Coordinator for new hires at the Charleston office as well as remote employees.
• Facilities Coordinator for the office which includes: respond to requests and resolve maintenance issues accordingly, process and code all invoices for payment.
May – October 13, 2017
Francesca’s Assistant Store Manager
• Drives business results by maximizing daily sales plans, managing expenses and improving metrics through sales floor leadership and the execution of Francesca’s training programs, and continuous coaching on and off the sales floor.
• Plans, delegates and follows up on expected tasks, assignments and activities to ensure expectations and objectives are met.
• Provides consistent developmental feedback that empowers and motivates
• our team and fosters a team environment by using effective communication skills.
• Leads, develops and coaches team members to reach their fullest potential and prepare them for the next level of responsibility by utilizing company tools.
• Assists in acting as a liaison between the Boutique Team, District Team Leader, Regional Director, Human Resources and Boutique Operations. March – May 2017
Internship with Seth Montgomery (Assistant Athletic Director for Media at Charleston Southern University)
• Assisted Seth with the spring sports media and graphics for the social media pages and website. This included promoting the team at sporting events with sports information and technology using Photoshop to create the graphics to then post on Twitter, Instagram, and csusports.com.
Jan – March 30, 2017
Internship with Origin SC
• Assisted with event planning for the Money Rocks youth financial education summit (www.moneyrocks.org); includes: fundraising, material and curriculum preparation, volunteer recruitment, advertising planning, and event registration.
• Create social media content and strategy for the organization (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Blogger, etc.)
• Distribute surveys along HIPAA privacy guidelines to clients through email and phone to volunteers to then collect survey data and compile into Microsoft Excel
• Analyze and present data to Marketing & Development Director and management.
Nov. 2015 – Dec. 2016
Sales Associate at Nike Outlet
• Exceptional customer service, product knowledge, team work, and communication skills to meet sales goals.
Personal & Skills
I was born and raised in Corpus Christi, TX. I ended up in Charleston because I received a golf scholarship to Charleston Southern University. I have been playing golf since I was four years old and played just about every sport growing up. Playing sports has made become a team player, a natural leader, self- motivator, and hard worker. I give everything my all and only want to succeed in everything I do. Other qualities I have developed are excellent communication and customer service skills, integrity, and honesty. I love people! I started Charleston Southern as an CIS (Computer Science Information Systems) major, but then switched to Marketing. Thank you for your consideration!