MYLA GOPI KRISHNA
*-**, *******************, ******** ******, WEST GODAVARI
DISTRICT, ANDHRA PRADESH -534275, PH NO : 868******* EMAIL ID: email@example.com
To utilize my technical skills for achieving the target and developing the best performance in the organization. I would like to implement my innovative ideas, skills and creativity for accomplishing projects.
Qualification Institution University/Board
Narayana Jr college
Sri Gayathri Public
Design and Fabrication
Automotive Engine systems
Manufacturing & Maintenance
Conceptual designing and drawing
Agricultural equipment design
Underwent in-plant Training at VISAKHAPATNAM STEEL PLANT
(01-june-2015 to 13-june-2015) in Field Machinery department regarding Maintenance of Heavy vehicles and off-road vehicles.
Underwent in-plant Training on Basic Pneumatics and Electro Pneumatics Systems at BOSCH REXROTH.
Manufacturing of Rubber oil by using pyrolysis process at Rathi Rubber India Pvt Ltd, Chennai.
Conducted a minor project on PRESSURE SENSETIVE alarm.
Implemented working model of EDDY CURRENT Braking system.
Fabricated a manual operated AERIAL CROP DUSTER.
Developed TIRE OIL as an Alternative fuel in CI engines.
Design, Fabrication and Operation of a Feed Distributor For Aquatic Organisms PATENTS (pending): Application no: 201*********
Design, Fabrication and Operation of a Feed Distributor For Aquatic Organisms. ACHIEVEMENTS:
• Participated in PASSENGER CAR SAFTEY course conducted by RENAULT in SRM University,Chennai.
• Participated in the vehicle dynamics seminar by Thomas Gillespie held at SRM University, Chennai.
• Participated in PAINTING PROCESS Workshop conducted by RENAULT Service centre, Karimnagar.
• Worked as volunteer (in ORM ) for technical fest AARUUSH (2013-2014) in SRM University, Chennai.
• Participated in MILAN 2014 as Team Member in MAINTENANCE domain in SRM University, Chennai. .
• Worked as a Volunteer in STUDENT CONVENTATION 2014 conducted by SRM SAE Collegiate club.
• Worked as Organizer in Hindu Chaitanya Sibiram (2013) organized by Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS).
Knowledge is more of creating and inventing than theories & facts REFERENCE:
Available on request