Developing and coaching others is what motivates me and what I am truly passionate about. I am a team builder, leader and mentor with excellent communication and leadership skills. I have over 10 years of training and management experience. I enjoy communicating with all organizational levels to tackle difficult situations turning them into opportunities to do something great. TRAINING EXPERIENCE
Uber Technologies, Inc., Advanced Technologies Group – Training Specialist January 2018 – May 2018
• Taught, coached and led teams of operators of autonomous vehicles.
• Partnered with stakeholders throughout the Advanced Technologies Group to create impactful training curriculum.
• Provided feedback to Operations Supervisors regarding training performance and area of strength/opportunities for existing and new team members.
• Developed training materials for various projects including instructor lead training, webinars and eLearning for the entire Advanced Technologies Group.
• Coordinated volunteer opportunities for ATG in Tempe. Uber Technologies Inc., Xchange Leasing - Customer Service & Collections Training Lead January 2017 – December 2017
● Partner with Stakeholders throughout Xchange Operations to develop impactful trainings from the ground up.
● Own the day to day new hire and ongoing training for Xchange Leasing phone based operational teams including Customer Service & Collections and Inside Sales.
● Facilitate webinars & instructor led offsite training to both field operations and central operations across the US.
● Update training curriculum on a regular basis to ensure consistency in business practices
● Proactively communicate changes to SOPs to the entire Xchange Leasing Organization.
● Provide feedback to Operations Supervisors regarding training performance and area of strength/opportunities for existing and new team members.
● Communicate with leadership team to design, develop, implement and evaluate learning solutions to meet their business needs and strategy.
● Demonstrate project management skills while developing training materials for various projects including instructor lead training, webinars and eLearning for the entire Xchange Leasing Organization. First Magnus Financial Corporation, Corporate Trainer 2004-2005
● Demonstrated web-based loan processing software, facilitated eLearning and classroom training programs, and served as a national support resource for internal and external customers.
● Developed and maintained training curricula, user guides and training videos and collaborated with project management, process office and development staff to develop and enhance new and existing software.
● Project managed software release communications, wrote FAQ’s and teamed on software fine tuning and user acceptance testing; communicated user feedback to development staff and process office. Dun & Bradstreet Receivable Management Services, Customer Service & Collections Training Specialist 2003-2004
● Built facilitator and trainee guides for accounts receivable and customer care with emphasis on delivering exceptional customer service across a diverse customer base.
● Assessed training needs and developed tailored solutions for internal and external customers, including detailed curricula.
● Facilitated training, team leader professional development, and designed an innovative “Train the Trainers” program.
● Played a key role in extending exclusive Microsoft and Sprint servicing agreements by establishing an effective incentive program to increase learning transfer and improve quality metrics/KPI’s. MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE
Responsible for oversight and management of daily operations to include: hiring, training, and managing up to 25 employees. Conducted employee evaluations, and provided retention information, customer feedback, and developed individual service and product sales goals. Mediated disputes and complaints from customers and served as liaison between owners, staff and clients. Genesis Health Spa, Spa Director
February 2012 – August 2013
● Developed and implemented spa marketing and advertising strategy across all external and internal mediums.
● Responsible for conducting initial and ongoing employee training and education on spa services to increase service and product sales.
● Ensured spa treatment quality and maintained professional and impeccable environment for employees, members and guests.
Massage Heights, Retreat Director
December 2009 – October 2010
● Worked directly with Franchise Owner to open new retreat location, including the establishment and achievement membership and retail sales goals.
● Exceeded goal of obtaining seventy new members within the first month of opening. Fiori Boutique Spa, Spa Director
January 2008 – June 2009
● Reevaluated menu of services, implemented new product lines and created affinity programs with luxury hotel brands that resulted in increased referrals, retail and service sales.
● Increased net sales by 10% from 2007 to 2008 totaling over $1.6M; increased net sales by 11% from 2008 to 2009 totaling over
● Recognized by Citysearch in 2008 as Houston’s leading spa for massages, waxing, facials, manicures and pedicures. Dolce Vita Day Spa, Spa Director
October 2005 – January 2008
● Developed and implemented innovative spa branding strategies and in-house promotions leading to increased retention and growth of customer base.
● Increased service sales by 13% and retail sales by 57% from 2006 to 2007; drove an 82% increase in retail product sales and a 45% increase in service sales in first year totaling over $380k.
● Recognized by Citysearch in 2007 as Houston’s #1 Day Spa. EDUCATION
UNIVERSITY OF ARIZONA
Bachelor of Arts
RELEVANT PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT & SKILLS
● Google Suite, Microsoft Suite, Adobe Suite, Jira and Zoom.
● Currently enrolled in the Executive Education Program led by Harvard Business School faculty.
● Certifications in Customer Service Training Programs & Managing the Collections Experience through Achieve Global.
● Toastmasters Member
● Customer Relationship Management, Time Management, Project Management, People Management, Team Building
● Volunteer for Operation School Bell and St. Mary’s Food Bank