Resume

Sign in

Nursing Assistant Training

Location:
Hamburg, Pennsylvania, 19526, United States
Posted:
May 23, 2018

Contact this candidate

Resume:

DeLois Owens

* ***** ****** **** **

Salem, New Jersey 08079

Cell 267-***-****

Home 856-***-****

ac5kyf@r.postjobfree.com

Job Objective

Desire a position that will use my educational skill to enhance others ability to achieve their successful goal.

Education

Doctorate Degree in Global Developmental Leadership 2022

Northcenteral University

8667 E Hartford Dr. Suite 100

Scottsdale, AZ 85255

Master’s Degree in Education with a Concentration in Special Education 2016

Southern New Hampshire University

2500 North River Road

Hooksett, NH 03106

Bachelor of Arts Degree, Major: History – Minor Math 2000

Fayetteville State University

Fayetteville, North Carolina 28031

Associate of Arts Degree

Recreation Technology 1985

Central Carolina Community College

Sanford, North Carolina 27330

Certification Nursing Assistant 1981

Central Carolina Community College

Sanford, North Carolina 27330

Experience

Vice President for Training and Development

T. C. F. E., Inc. 2011

Philadelphia, PA

T.C.T.E., Inc is full service training and development Corporation, servicing small companies, non-profit organizations and large corporations. We provide customized training in addition to designed products and seminar events. We currently have an inventory of 25 various products, 20 service lines, and 15 seminar packages. Our trainers are well diverse in our field of services ranging from life coach training to professional management training to job retention and a host of other skill sets. These skill sets have led us to do business with some of the finest organizations in the Philadelphia region.

REDI INC (Ramsey Educational Development Institute INC) 2009-Present

Member of The Amoore Group Inc

17 West Airy Street

Norristown, PA 19401

Ages 19 and up

This program is to provide each student with the resources in order to pass the GED test which is taken at Norristown High School in Norristown, PA.

The student is given a TABE test upon entry into the program in order to find out his/her strengths and weaknesses, as an instructor I help build up the weak area. Before taking the actual GED test, a pre-test is given to determine if the student is ready for the GED exam.

Diversity in age, race, academic background, and community are the level of students I work with; at least 85% of my students are from the prison system; the other 15% is community, and walk ins.

The program offer, Math, Reading/Writing, Social Studies, Science. Coming from the prison system they often loose their ID, social security card, and birth certificate, my job provide the resources to get these items. Some have needs greater than education; I provide the resources for housing, food, clothing, etc…GED Instructor.

My job includes Assistant Management and Job Preparation. Dues are to making sure all filing of clients are posted on the computer network, prepare resumes, basic computer training, this is done daily.

New Visions Learning Center 2007-2009

711 South 12th Street

Philadelphia, PA 19147

1st through 3rd Grade

Teach students at elementary level basic academic, social, and other formative skills. Establish and enforce rules for behavior and procedures for behavior and procedures for maintaining order among the students for whom I am are responsible. Observe an evaluate students’ performance, behavior, social development, and physical health. Prepare materials and instructional materials to meet students’ varying needs and interests.

Golden Ring Middle School 2003-2006

6700 Kenwood Av

Golden Ring, Baltimore, MD 21237

7th and 8th Grade Pre-Algebra Teacher

Plan and conduct math activities for a balanced program of instruction, demonstration, and work time that provides students with opportunities to observe, question, and investigate. Instruct students individually in groups, using various teaching methods such as math manipulative, discussions, and demonstrations. Establish clear objectives for all lessons, units and projects, and communicate those objectives to students. Assign and grade class work and homework.

REFERENCES AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST

Molly Lackman VP of Operation REDI Inc.

17 West Airy Street

Norristown, PA 19401

610-***-****

Darrell Lee: coworker REDI Inc.,

CEO Darrell Lee: T.C.F.E Inc.

17 West Airy Street

Norristown, PA 19401

267-***-****

Shawn German

T.C.F.E. Inc.

Philadelphia, PA

267-***-****

Janice Ruise

Amoore Group

King of Prussia, PA

610-***-****

Pastor Earl Sherrick

Christian Life Center

New Jersey 08079

609-***-****



Contact this candidate