M.S in Electrical Engineering/Computer Networks San Jose State University, USA May 2018 B.E in Instrumentation Technology Visvesvaraya Technological University, INDIA Jun 2011 TECHNICAL AND NETWORKING SKILLS
Programming Languages: C, Python, MySQL.
Industrial Automation: Regression Testing, Exploratory Testing, Smoke Testing, Black Box Testing, SDLC, STLC, DCS (ABB 800xA), Performance Testing.
Networking protocols: Bluetooth, Ethernet, VLAN, MAC, CSMA/CD, MPLS, ARP, BGP, EGP, IGP, RPL, IPv4, IPv6, NAT, OSPF, RIP, TCP/IP, UDP, SIP, H.323, SSH, SSL/TLS, HTTP, FTP, SMTP, DHCP, DNS.
Tools: Wireshark, Selenium, HP ALM, Appium, GNS3, NS3, VMWare, EXSi, Xen Hypervisor, Tera Term, Postman (RESTful API testing).
Networking Concepts: Routing & Switching, Virtualization, 802.11x, LAN, WAN, WLAN, SDN, IoT, LTE, Cryptography.
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux (Ubuntu), Kali Linux and Mac OS. PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
IoT Software Engineer Intern Tantiv4, Milpitas, USA Feb 2018 _ Mar 2018
• Configured a Raspberry Pi to act as a router (with RPL as routing protocol) connecting 6LowPAN devices.
• Performed testing of Wi-Fi, Zigbee and Z-Wave devices by integrating with Mozilla IoT gateway. Conducted testing of Phillips Hue bulbs, TP-Link devices and Wifi devices with Tantiv4 IoT gateway.
• Testing of FetchITGO app for managing IoT devices on iOS and Andriod platform using Appium. Quality Assurance Engineer ABB, INDIA (Outsourced from Axcend Automation) Aug 2012 _ Jun 2016
• Developed and Executed test cases and ran Regression/Sanity/Unit/Integration tests for ABB software products.
• Followed Agile testing methodologies. Actively participated in scrum meetings for project and product development.
• Designing of Control Environment for Automation systems, Testing & System Integration, ie. Hardware Setup and system software, and programming.Testing the working of communication protocols.
• Experience in developing and running automation test cases for web browser testing in Selenium with Python.
• Test case writing, project managing, Bug raising/evaluation/validating in Merant Tracker and HP ALM tools.
• Logged 80 bugs, 25% of which were deemed critical. Ran more than 130 regression tests for 3 major releases.
• Bug raising by viewing logs, evaluation and validating in Merant Tracker and HP ALM tools. ACADEMIC PROJECTS
Network Security for Virtual Machines in Cloud Computing (Xen Hypervisor Platform)
• Designed and implement a three-layer based network security framework model aimed to control the intercommunication among virtual machines in a cloud, deployed in physical machines with higher security. Communication Analysis of Wireless Nodes Using NS3 Simulator (Python)
• Analyzed how packet transmission, throughput, packet delay and number of packets vary with change in distance between the nodes, number of nodes and with/without RTS/CTS. Second part includes mobility in the wireless nodes.. Implementation of VOICE OVER IP (VoIP) using SIP Connections (Linux, Python)
• Established calls between clients via a server using SIP protocol. Used Asterisk Software for making calls between clients. Once the connection is established, various call scenarios are being tested thereafter. Implementation of Load Balancer and Firewall in POX SDN Controller (Linux, Python)
• Implemented firewall and Load Balancer as a single module by using the function of modularity. Both the steps are simultaneously executed, as we require our system to perform both the functionality.