DANILO R. ROCHA
954-***-**** • firstname.lastname@example.org
Hardworking and motivated professional seeking to work within a challenging organization. Offering two years of experience in marketing, advertising, social media and content creation. Quick learner, who adapts well to new and fast-paced environments. Excellent time-management, organizational and interpersonal skills.
Areas of Expertise
Blog Authorship Social Media Marketing Video Editing
Copywriting Content Creation Data Entry
Translator, S elf-Employed, Hollywood Florida 0 9/11-Present
● Translate documents for the Brazilian government on a regular basis.
● Performed extensive research in order to complete a book translation on infrastructure for USACE (UNITED STATES ARMY CORPS OF ENGINEERS).
● Revised texts in both Portuguese and English to improve readability on websites.
● Translated web documents and other types of media (personal and professional sites) for a multitude of clients.
● Performed transcriptions of lectures on tape on a variety of subjects. Copywriter, F our19 Agency, M iami Florida 0 4/18-06/18
● Provided call to action to clients for their emails, social media and websites.
● Collaborated with Marketing to develop a variety of content marketing materials.
● Interpreted creative direction and adapted points from creative briefs into persuasive copies.
● Managed multiple projects with short deadlines.
● Wrote high-engagement social media content reflecting the brand’s voice (Mostly Instagram). Support Supervisor, U MTI Soluções, Brasilia - Brazil 06/14-11/14
● Implemented computer solutions to Dilma Rousseff's Second Presidential Campaign committee.
● Assisted personnel with installation, configuration and ongoing usability of system hardware and software.
● Offered daily operations and system support to personnel.
● Troubleshoot hardware and software issues in person and remotely.
● Assisted the committee staff with computer issues and inquiries. Marketing and Sales Assistant, C MC Soluções, Brasilia - Brazil 10/11-06/12
● Updated social media accounts.
● Provided administrative support to the marketing and sales team.
● Assisted in organizing promotional events.
● Composed and posted online content on the company's social media accounts.
● Amended/updated customer information in the company database.
● Collaborated with the sales staff to monitor active purchase orders and ensure that orders were processed and completed in a timely manner.
Communication and Social Media Support, D igilab S/A, Brasilia - Brazil 05/10-11/10
● Provided support on the social networks for the Dilma Rousseff's First Presidential Campaign committee.
● Created blogs related to the candidate's government plans and goals.
● Assisted in maintaining web content and executed social media strategies.
● Monitored analytics with the social media team to identify the public’s opinion and prepared daily reports containing the data gathered.
Copywriter and Content Translator, T he Guide Embassies Portal - Brasilia - Brazil 05/06-04/08
● Assisted in organizing promotional events for the Embassies in Brasilia.
● Composed and posted online content on the company’s webpages.
● Translated the website’s content from Portuguese to English for our target audience: Ambassadors, their families and staff.
● Participated in customer meetings and events.
● Managed and maintained the company's website appearance and ensured up-to-date content.
● Assisted the Sales Team to promote business opportunities (via the company’s website). English Teacher, I LAL - Latin American Language Institute, Brasilia - Brazil 09/03-05/06
● Taught English for people of all ages, levels and backgrounds.
● Organized activities and developed incentives to encourage participation in the class and ease the learning process.
● Tutored students on an individual basis, as required.
● Observed and evaluated student's performance.
MBA in Marketing, 2009-2012
ESPM - Advertising and Marketing Superior School, B rasilia-Brazil Bachelor in Social Communication/Advertising, 2005-2008 IESB - Instituto de Ensino Superior de Brasilia, B rasilia-Brazil Skills
Computer & Web Knowledge:
Adobe Premiere MS Office Audio Editing
English (fluent) Portuguese (native) Spanish (basic) Other:
Work well in fast paced and high stressed environments.
Creative and artistic qualities.
Easily adaptable and able to function in a team environment.
Ability to work under time pressure to meet deadlines.